<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Twin car bombings kill 18 in Baghdad
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-15 07:44

          BAGHDAD, Iraq - Two car bombs ripped through a crowded street in front of the Interior Ministry in central Baghdad on Thursday, killing 18 people and wounding three dozen others. Al-Qaida in Iraq said it carried out the attack, the bloodiest in more than a month.

          In a statement posted on the Internet, the group, headed by Jordanian-born militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, said the attack targeted a patrol outside the office of Interior Minister Falah al-Naqib, who is in charge of the nation's police. The claim could not be independently verified.

          A car bomb explodes, detonated by U.S. troops after it was discovered at the scene of the double car bombing in Baghdad, Iraq Thursday, April 14, 2005. The initial attack killed 18 and wounded three dozen, but no one was injured in this controlled explosion. The sign at left reads 'Keep Your City Clean' in Arabic.(AP
          A car bomb explodes, detonated by U.S. troops after it was discovered at the scene of the double car bombing in Baghdad, Iraq Thursday, April 14, 2005. The initial attack killed 18 and wounded three dozen, but no one was injured in this controlled explosion. The sign at left reads 'Keep Your City Clean' in Arabic. [AP]
          Al-Naqib was in his office at the time of the explosions, but was not injured. He came out afterward to examine the scorched road and blackened rubble left by the blast. The ministry building, built by Saddam Hussein's government to survive major attacks, was not damaged.

          Meanwhile, a new video broadcast on al-Jazeera television showed a man who identified himself as a Pakistani diplomat kidnapped last weekend in Baghdad. The Arab satellite station said the man, who was wearing a white skull cap, urged the Pakistani government and international community to intervene and secure his release.

          The station said the kidnappers, identified as being from the previously unknown group Amuriya Brigade, made no demands for his release.

          Malik Mohammed Javed, deputy charge d'affaires at the Pakistani mission in Baghdad, was last seen Saturday leaving his home for prayers at a mosque. The Pakistani Foreign Ministry earlier said the Omar bin Khattab group claimed responsibility and demanded money for his release. The video broadcast Thursday couldn't be independently verified and the discrepancy between the groups' names couldn't be explained.

          The death toll from Thursday's car bombs was the highest from an explosion since March 10, when a suicide bomber blew himself up at a Shiite mosque during a funeral, killing 47 people.

          The force of Thursday's attack threw people to the ground and sent thick black smoke billowing over the city.

          Ali Ahmed, 28, said he was selling ice cream when he heard an explosion, followed by gunfire and another explosion.

          "My stall was partially destroyed because of this terrorist act," he said. "Some people have lost their lives. As for me, I have now lost my source of income."

          Abdullah Hussein Zamel was cleaning tables at a restaurant near the heavily fortified Green Zone when the blast shattered the windows.

          "I went outside and saw dead and injured people," he said. "After that, I heard police open heavy fire on a second car."

          Panicked students from a nearby secondary school and university gathered in the street, some weeping.

          "We are terrified," said Hoda Raheem Hadi, a 22-year-old computer science student. "Why is this happening?"

          After clearing the area, U.S. forces set off a third car bomb that apparently failed to explode earlier. Nobody was injured in that blast.

          Interior Ministry official Capt. Ahmed Ismael said the first two blasts killed 18 people and wounded 36.

          It was the latest attack claimed by al-Qaida in Iraq. On Tuesday, the group claimed responsibility for bloody clashes with U.S. soldiers in the Syrian border town of Qaim, and on Wednesday it claimed an attack on a U.S. convoy that killed five Iraqis and wounded four U.S. contract workers on Baghdad's airport road. None of the claims could be verified.

          In northern Iraq, seven gunmen riding in two vehicles fired on the police station just south of Kirkuk shortly after dawn, killing five police officers and one civilian, police Brig. Sarhat Qadir said.

          Militant group Ansar al-Sunnah claimed responsibility in an Internet posting, and said it had teamed up with Zarqawi's al-Qaida in Iraq for an attack Wednesday in Kirkuk — an unusual mention of cooperation among Iraq's disparate and sometimes competing militant groups.

          The Web posting, which couldn't be independently corroborated, said an explosive device that killed 12 police Wednesday was composed of three bombs buried under a decoy device — a lure to draw policemen to the blast site.

          A suicide bomber also blew himself up near an Iraqi police checkpoint in Mahawil, 50 miles south of Baghdad, killing four policemen and wounding six others, the Polish-led military force said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Schroeder's advice to Japan: Be self-critical of history

           

             
           

          Cancer chemical in French fries and coffee?

           

             
           

          Koizumi calls for dialogue on oil dispute

           

             
           

          Standards released for State firm buyouts

           

             
           

          Fake milk powder severely sickens infant

           

             
           

          Big fish hooked in anti-graft drive

           

             
            Baghdad car bomb blasts kill at least 15
             
            India sees no breakthrough in talks with Musharraf
             
            Schroeder's advice to Japan: Be self-critical of history
             
            Japan: Dialogue needed to resolve China dispute
             
            Roh: North Korea collapse unlikely, undesirable
             
            Rivalries overwhelm debate on U.N council
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区| 国语精品国内自产视频| 一本精品99久久精品77| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品一区| 亚洲精品久久7777777国产| 中文字幕乱码亚洲美女精品| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 丰满人妻一区二区三区无码AV| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 中文字幕久区久久中文字幕| 成人自拍短视频午夜福利| 亚洲一区二区三区影院| 无码男男做受G片在线观看视频| 色综合天天综合网国产人| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 一区二区三区四区五区黄色| 免费观看的AV毛片的网站不卡| 太粗太深了太紧太爽了动态图男男| 一本色道久久综合熟妇人妻| 肉多荤文高h羞耻玩弄校园| 国产乱人无码伦AV在线A| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| av大片| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 久久亚洲精品11p| 黄色免费在线网址| 公粗挺进了我的密道在线播放| 色偷偷亚洲精品一区二区| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 免费人成视频x8x8国产| 亚洲国产成人无码网站| 日本乱一区二区三区在线| 老子影院午夜精品无码| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 亚洲国产精品丝袜在线观看|