<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Egypt makes 3 new arrests over Cairo bazaar blast
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-18 09:29

          Egyptian authorities have arrested three more men over their suspected roles in the deadly blast that rocked a central Cairo bazaar, while a fourth suspect escaped, the interior ministry said.

          The latest arrests brought to at least nine the number of people held by the security services over the April 7 attack which killed two French citizens, a US national and the bomber.

          In this composite photo distributed by the Egyptian Interior Ministry Sunday, April 17, 2005, are seen, from right to left, Tarek Ahmed Al-Sayed, Akram Mohammed Fawzi, Reda Sayed Ahmed, and Ashraf Saied Youssef, . Egypt's Interior Ministry identified the four men who are accused of training a bomber who killed himself, an American and two French tourists in Cairo on April. 7. (AP Photo /HO)
          In this composite photo distributed by the Egyptian Interior Ministry Sunday, April 17, 2005, are seen, from right to left, Tarek Ahmed Al-Sayed, Akram Mohammed Fawzi, Reda Sayed Ahmed, and Ashraf Saied Youssef. Egypt's Interior Ministry identified the four men who are accused of training a bomber who killed himself, an American and two French tourists in Cairo on April 7.[AP]
          "The security services have uncovered links between the perpetrator of the blast and a group of four people who took part in training and recruiting the culprit and in manufacturing the device," the interior ministry said.

          Akram Fawzi, 35, Reda Ahmed, 19, and Tareq Ali, 34, were nabbed over the past few days in the Cairo district and north of the capital, in Qaliubia, it said in a statement sent to AFP.

          The suspected accomplice on the run was named as Ashraf Said Yussef.

          Fawzi was described as "the brain who masterminded and financed the attacks and provided his accomplices with compact discs (CDs) explaining how to manufacture explosive devices".

          Egyptian policemen secure the site of a bomb blast at the Al-Moski bazaar in Cairo on April 8. Egyptian authorities have arrested three more men over their suspected roles in the deadly blast that rocked a central Cairo bazaar, while a fourth suspect escaped, the interior ministry said.(AFP/File)
          Egyptian policemen secure the site of a bomb blast at the Al-Moski bazaar in Cairo on April 8. Egyptian authorities have arrested three more men over their suspected roles in the deadly blast that rocked a central Cairo bazaar, while a fourth suspect escaped, the interior ministry said.[AFP/File]
          The bomber, who was blown to pieces when the device he was carrying went off, was identified last week as an 18-year-old Islamist, following DNA tests by police.

          The ministry named him as Hassan Raafat Ahmed Bashandi, an engineering student from Zagazig, northeast of Cairo. Yussef had led Bashandi to believe the device would explode with a five-minute time delay, it said.

          The attack, which occurred in an alleyway of ancient Islamic Cairo near the famed Khan el-Khalili souk popular with tourists, was the first on foreign targets in Egyptian capital in more than seven years.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China tells Japan: Take 'concrete actions' on history

           

             
           

          PM refutes EU arms embargo comments

           

             
           

          Olympic Games advisers win new positions

           

             
           

          Australia likely to grant MES to China

           

             
           

          People urged to maintain social stability

           

             
           

          Deaths spark calls for better safety methods

           

             
            India, Pakistan agree to boost trade, trust
             
            Rice to balance democracy, terror war with Russia
             
            12 dead after Swiss bus falls into ravine
             
            Child's body found in Paris fire debris
             
            Iraq-bound Australian troops start to arrive in Kuwait
             
            Sunni militants take 100 Shiites hostage
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Egyptian police arrest 30 in Cairo bombing
             
          Bomb in Cairo tourist bazaar kills up to four
             
          Cairo building collapse kills five
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文一区二区av| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 精品久久国产字幕高潮| 国产精品自拍视频第一页| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd在线| 亚洲欧美国产va在线播放| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 国产精品白丝在线观看有码| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 色噜噜久久综合伊人一本| 欧美黄网在线| 国产睡熟迷奷系列网站| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 少妇人妻精品无码专区视频| 女人被爽到高潮视频免费国产| 亚洲日韩精品伊甸| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 国产区成人精品视频| 色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜桃 | 色二av手机版在线| 国产a在亚洲线播放| 国产91视频免费观看| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频 | 午夜一区二区三区视频| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 亚洲国产清纯| 99热精国产这里只有精品| 久久精品中文字幕极品| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲sv| 一本久道综合色婷婷五月| 在线看高清中文字幕一区| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看|