<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Al Qaeda suspects go on trial in Spain
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-22 17:27

          The suspected leader of al Qaeda in Spain, accused of aiding the Sept. 11 hijackers, went on trial along with 23 others in Madrid on Friday in Europe's biggest court case against suspected Islamist militants.

          Syrian-born Imad Eddin Barakat Yarkas, also known as Abu Dahdah, faces a sentence of 62,512 years on allegations of "terrorist murder" for helping the hijackers plan the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington.

          Two others -- Moroccan-born Driss Chebli and Syrian-born Ghasoub Al Abrash Ghayoun -- also are accused of aiding Sept. 11 hijacker Mohamed Atta during his travels in Spain in July 2001, when investigators believe he carried out the final planning for the attacks.

          In this photo released by Interior Ministry , Moroccan Soufiane Raifak is seen on the day when Spanish judge filed provisional terrorism charges in Madrid Friday April 15, 2005, for allegedly helping to obtain explosives for last year's Madrid train bombings. (AP Photo/file)
          In this photo released by Interior Ministry, Moroccan Soufiane Raifak is seen on the day when Spanish judge filed provisional terrorism charges in Madrid Friday April 15, 2005, for allegedly helping to obtain explosives for last year's Madrid train bombings. [AP/file]
          The trial could take months and comes after failed terrorism prosecutions in Germany and the Netherlands.

          It is the first held at a high-security building remodeled for trials with multiple defendants where the suspects will sit in a bullet-proof glass cubicle.

          Among those charged along with the defendants was al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, but Spain cannot try suspects in their absence.

          The case was prepared by Spanish Judge Baltasar Garzon, who has been investigating Islamic militancy since 1991 -- long before train bombings by radicals linked to al Qaeda killed 191 people in Madrid on March 11, 2004.

          Garzon has since forwarded the case to trial judges, and the High Court's top criminal judge, Javier Gomez Bermudez, will preside over a three-judge panel hearing the case.

          All the suspects but one are charged with belonging to a terrorist group, including Tayseer Alouni, a reporter for Arab TV channel Al Jazeera who interviewed bin Laden shortly after the attacks on New York and Washington.

          "I am innocent. Whatever the outcome of the trial I will maintain that until death," Alouni told Reuters. He has been under house arrest for medical reasons while the others have been held in jail.

          "The judge's case always refers to circumstantial evidence, evidence taken from telephone calls in Arabic which were badly translated and even more badly interpreted by the police."

          The only person convicted so far in relation to the Sept. 11 attacks is Moroccan-born Mounir el Motassadeq, who last year won an appeal against his conviction in Germany and is being tried a second time.

          In the United States, accused Sept. 11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui plans to plead guilty and admit a role in the attacks, U.S. government sources said on Wednesday.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Koizumi voices apology for Japan's wartime record

           

             
           

          China announces US$15b bank overhaul plan

           

             
           

          Hu-Koizumi meeting hangs in the balance

           

             
           

          People urged to shun unauthorized marches

           

             
           

          China, France ink deals worth US$4b

           

             
           

          Emerging Asia looking for bigger role

           

             
            US Senate OKs $81B for Iraq, Afghanistan
             
            Missile fire downs chopper in Iraq; 11 die
             
            Ecuador names new cabinet, ousted leader gets asylum
             
            Russia, U.S. clash over Belarus 'dictator'
             
            Israeli minister OKs Gaza pullout delay
             
            Four die as Saudi forces, militants clash in Mecca
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Al-Qaeda plot against London 'inevitable'
             
          Al Qaeda to attempt major marine attack
             
          Al-Qaeda propaganda website shut down
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本午夜精品一区二区| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 影音先锋中文字幕无码资源站| 天堂av成人网在线观看| 国产精品大片中文字幕| 波多久久夜色精品国产| 色偷偷中文在线天堂中文| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 欧美国产国产综合视频| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 亚洲性线免费观看视频成熟| 人妻无码一区二区在线影院| 亚洲春色在线视频| 国产玖玖视频| 91精品乱码一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 少妇高潮太爽了在线视频| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 国产爽片一区二区三区| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 成人3d动漫一区二区三区 | 开心五月深深爱天天天操| 好看午夜一鲁一鲁一鲁| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| av亚洲一区二区在线| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次 | 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 天堂va欧美ⅴa亚洲va在线| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 日韩亚洲中文图片小说| 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 中文 在线 日韩 亚洲 欧美|