<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Full Coverages>World>Iran Nuke Issue>News
             
           

          Official: Iran to resume nuke enrichment
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-25 08:25

          Iran will resume uranium enrichment regardless of the outcome of its negotiations with three European powers over its nuclear program, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said Sunday.

          Speaking to reporters five days before Iran is to resume nuclear talks with France, Britain and Germany, Hamid Reza Asefi said the Europeans appeared to be serious in seeking an agreement with Iran. But he added that any settlement had to respect Iran's right, as a signatory to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, to enrich uranium.

          Iran's Uranium Conversion Facility, just outside the city of Isfahan, 410 kilometers, south of capital Tehran, Iran, is shown in this March 30, 2005, file photo.
          Iran's Uranium Conversion Facility, just outside the city of Isfahan, 410 kilometers, south of capital Tehran, Iran, is shown in this March 30, 2005, file photo.[AP/file]
          The Europeans have been offering economic incentives in the hope that Iran will turn its temporary suspension of uranium enrichment activities into a permanent freeze.

          Asefi said Iran would not continue its suspension of enrichment for long.

          "It is not a matter of a year, but months," he said of the suspension, which was imposed last year to boost confidence ahead of negotiations.

          "If Iran feels that the Europeans intend to waste time by prolonging the talks, Iran won't insist on continuing the talks."

          Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi
          Foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi. [AFP/file]
          The United States, backed by Israel, believes Iran is using a civilian nuclear development program as a cover to make atomic weapons. It has threatened to refer Iran to the U.N. Security Council, which can impose sanctions, but has held off pending the negotiations with the Europeans.

          The Europeans also have called on Iran to abandon enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for nuclear reactors and, taken to a higher level, material for bombs.

          Iran insists its nuclear program is entirely for the generation of electricity and has offered to provide safeguards of its good intentions.

          "We will put the issue of uranium enrichment on our agenda and, after some time, we will resume doing it. We will do it whether the talks with the Europeans lead to failure or agreement," Asefi said.

          Asefi said that while the talks had moved slowly and had failed to meet Iranian expectations, they had not been a total failure.

          Earlier this month, President Mohammad Khatami said the negotiations with Europe had been difficult, but they were making progress. They are due to resume April 29.

           
            Story Tools  
             
           
               
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 成人伊人青草久久综合网| 亚洲综合国产伊人五月婷| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| AV喷水高潮喷水在线观看COM| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 成人午夜福利精品一区二区| 性欧美三级在线观看| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品一| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 精品无码人妻| 国语精品一区二区三区| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 2021AV在线无码最新| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 成人国产在线永久免费| 四虎精品视频永久免费| 色爱av综合网国产精品| 亚洲色在线v中文字幕| 99er热精品视频| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 亚洲中文久久精品无码照片| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 饥渴老熟妇乱子伦视频| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 最近中文字幕完整版2019| 亚洲AV毛片一区二区三区| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 国产日韩精品秘 入口| 日本成人福利视频| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看 |