<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Berlusconi pressured to withdraw troops
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-28 08:50

          A widely respected former Italian president said Wednesday that Premier Silvio Berlusconi would have no choice but to withdraw its troops from Iraq if U.S. soldiers are cleared in an investigation of the "friendly fire" slaying of an Italian intelligence agent.

          If the joint U.S.-Italian inquiry "doesn't reach a recognition of guilt of the American troops, extraditing them to Italy or taking on the commitment to put them before American military justice, in my view, this would require" withdrawal, Francesco Cossiga was quoted as saying by the Italian news agency ANSA.

          The ex-president's remarks were part of mounting pressure on Berlusconi to consider withdrawing the 3,000 troops as U.S. and Italian officials negotiated over whether American soldiers bear any blame for Nicola Calipari's death on March 4.

          Italian Premier SIlvio Berlusconi gestures in the lower chamber in Rome,Wednesday, April 27, 2005.
          Italian Premier SIlvio Berlusconi gestures in the lower chamber in Rome,Wednesday, April 27, 2005.[AP]
          Despite the growing anger over Berlusconi's military commitment in Iraq, the premier won approval for his new government in parliament Wednesday after making a stinging attack on his political foes.

          The confidence vote in the Chamber of Deputies — easily won, 334-240, by the center-right coalition — followed Berlusconi's resignation last week in a tactical bid to strengthen his fractious coalition. The Senate, where he also has a majority, was due to vote Thursday.

          The premier has put his government's prestige on the line with assurances to the nation that full light would be shed on the shooting. The war in Iraq is highly unpopular among the Italian people, who also oppose the deployment of Italian troops in Iraq to help reconstruction.

          Italy has refused to sign off on a report by American investigators who are said to have concluded that the soldiers were properly doing their job when they fired at the agent's car as it approached a temporary checkpoint near Baghdad airport. Two Italian officials participated in the U.S.-led investigation.

          Talks between the Italian and U.S. officials continued Wednesday, a day after Berlusconi sat down with Washington's ambassador to Italy to try to resolve the dispute.

          Italian and U.S. officials attached to the Multi-National Force-Iraq in Baghdad were trying to negotiate agreement on a document that could resolve the impasse, U.S. officials said.

          The final report isn't expected to be released before Friday, U.S. officials indicated. It is to be made public in Baghdad.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Lien Chan vows to follow in Sun's footsteps

           

             
           

          Bush taken to bunker after radar blip

           

             
           

          Legislature: New HK chief to serve 2 years

           

             
           

          Standards may reduce pollutants by 60%

           

             
           

          14 agreements signed in Manila

           

             
           

          WB: China's economy to grow by 8.3%

           

             
            Putin makes historic visit to Israel
             
            Airbus A380 makes historic maiden flight
             
            Thousands protest Israel's Gaza pullout
             
            Qaeda suspect tells Spanish court he was a tourist
             
            Bush taken to bunker after radar blip
             
            Bus-train collision in Sri Lanka kills 35
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Iraqi MP killed, no government announced
             
          Berlusconi warns US friendly fire inquiry 'not over'
             
          Sunnis drop demand for Iraq's new cabinet
             
          CIA's final report: No WMD found in Iraq
             
          U.S. clears soldiers in Italian agent's Iraq death
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 日韩精品18禁一区二区| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 国外欧美一区另类中文字幕| 日韩伦理片| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 国产成人亚洲欧美日韩| 粉嫩国产一区二区三区在线| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 99久久国产福利自产拍| 国产WW久久久久久久久久| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 乱妇乱女熟妇熟女网站| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 亚洲大尺度无码专区尤物| 黑人巨大videosjapan| 国产又爽又黄的激情视频| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 激情文学一区二区国产区| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91| 99在线精品免费视频| 国产日韩av二区三区| 国产精品人妻久久无码不卡| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文| 无码国内精品久久人妻蜜桃| 99久久精品免费看国产| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 中文在线√天堂| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 国产精品三级一区二区三区| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久|