<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          North Korea reactor shut-down problematic, US says
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-29 18:23

          SEOUL - The United States believes North Korea may be trying to harvest material for a nuclear bomb from a shut-down reactor, the chief U.S. negotiator to stalled nuclear talks said on Friday, adding that this would be "problematic."

          "The plutonium reactor at Yongbyon has not been running going on three weeks," said Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill. "There could be an effort to reprocess (nuclear material)."

          Hill told reporters after meeting South Korean officials that the reactor shutdown and the possibility of a North Korean nuclear test were of great concern to powers trying through six-way talks to coax Pyongyang into giving up its atomic programs.

          "To go ahead and have a nuclear test at a time the six-party talks are in abeyance I think would be very troubling for the talks," Hill said.

          "Efforts to harvest plutonium at a time the North Korean side is simply boycotting the talks would also be very problematic for the talks," he said.

          Patience in Washington on the nuclear issue is wearing thin, but Hill told a news conference: "We are not abandoning the six-party process."

          Proliferation experts say the North may have already harvested enough fissile material to produce six to eight plutonium bombs.

          Earlier this month, U.S. newspapers reported that North Korea had stepped up activity at a site Washington believes can be used for an underground atomic test.

          WEIGHING OPTIONS

          In Washington on Thursday, the head of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency told a Senate committee that North Korea had the ability to mount a nuclear device on a long-range missile and that the communist state could hit U.S. territory.

          The agency itself played down the statement, however.

          President Bush, asked about it at a White House news conference, said only: "There is concern about his capability to deliver a nuclear weapon. We don't know if he can or not but I think it's best, when you're dealing with a tyrant like Kim Jong-il, to assume he can."

          The last round of the six-party nuclear discussions -- which bring together the two Koreas, Japan, China, Russia and the United States -- took place in June 2004.

          In February, North Korea declared it now possessed nuclear weapons and was withdrawing from the talks.

          A senior South Korean government official said, however, that North Korea might also be looking for a resolution.

          "We still think they are weighing their options. I don't think they have given up on the goal of trying to resolve this through diplomacy," said the official, who asked not to be named.

          Hill has been on a whirlwind trip to speak with leaders in China, Japan and South Korea about finding a way to bring North Korea back to the bargaining table.

          "The mood, as we discuss the progress of these talks, is not very good right now," Hill said.

          The United States has acknowledged it might consider tougher action against North Korea if it refuses to return, such as taking the matter to the U.N. Security Council.

          Another option for the Bush administration would be to seek a U.N. resolution empowering nations to intercept ships and aircraft that may be carrying nuclear-related material in and out of North Korea.

          The ball was in Pyongyang's court, Hill said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          CPC, KMT leaders vow to end hostility across the Straits

           

             
           

          New authority to oversee energy sector

           

             
           

          EU launches investigation into textile imports

           

             
           

          RMB is not cause of US trade deficit

           

             
           

          Insurgents strike across Iraq, killing 50

           

             
           

          Deadly Shanghai fire kills 10, injures 19

           

             
            EU-Iran nuclear dispute talks fail, more planned
             
            Alleged Zarqawi tape threatens new attacks
             
            Insurgents strike across Iraq, killing 50
             
            Japan, India pledge support for U.N. seats
             
            Putin to help with Palestinian security
             
            Italy, U.S. disagree on agent's Iraq death
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 亚洲最大的熟女水蜜桃AV网站| аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 中文字幕国产精品av| 日韩精品无码专区免费播放| 国产精品不卡一区二区久久 | 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 成人在线亚洲| 国产午夜福利高清在线观看| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 精品亚洲成a人在线看片| 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂| 日韩人妻不卡一区二区三区| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 成人无码区在线观看| 久久精品国产99久久无毒不卡| 国产精品极品美女免费观看| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠777米奇| 久久亚洲精品ab无码播放 | 日韩有码av中文字幕| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 久久爱在线视频在线观看| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人热| 色偷偷天堂av狠狠狠在| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 色欲狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 天天射—综合中文网| 九九在线精品国产| 日韩精品人妻系列无码专区免费 | 国产 一区二区三区视频| 亚洲国产成人AⅤ片在线观看| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看q|