<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Ferdinand pledges loyalty to Old Trafford
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-30 13:40

          England defender Rio Ferdinand responded to Sir Alex Ferguson's demand for an immediate decision on his future at Manchester United by declaring his intention to stay at Old Trafford.


          England defender Rio Ferdinand (pictured) responded to Sir Alex Ferguson's demand for an immediate decision on his future at Manchester United by declaring his intention to stay at Old Trafford. [AFP]

          Ferguson had warned earlier in the day that the club would not be "messed around" by the defender who has so far failed to sign a deal reputedly worth 100,000 pounds (191,000 dollars) a week.

          Both Ferguson and United fans alike have been irritated by the behaviour of Ferdinand who was purchased for a record 29 million pounds (55.5 million dollar) from Leeds two years ago.

          And further movement on the deal has been hampered by Ferdinand's agent Pini Zahavi flying out of the country on other business.

          But the 26-year-old Ferdinand insisted Friday that the delay is purely part of the negotiating process and he remains totally committed United.

          "I want to stay at Manchester United," he said. "I have said that from the beginning.

          "I can understand the fans' frustrations but people have to understand contract negotiations do not happen over one or two days.

          "They can take time and this is one of those situations. My agent is out of the country, which has slowed things down a touch but hopefully they will be speeded up in the coming days.

          "I am happy at Manchester United and I want to sign but these things do not happen overnight."

          Ferguson has made it clear that once Zahavi returns, he expects the situation to be resolved immediately.

          "There is nothing much we can do about Rio's agent being out of the country but when he gets back we want a decision," stressed Ferguson.

          "It is important to the Manchester United fans that they get one.

          "We are not going to be messed about. We have shown great faith in signing these players and we need to see it returned."

          Ferdinand's stock with United fans has fallen sharply after it was revealed he had dinner with Zahavi and Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon in an exclusive London restaurant hours after a 2-0 defeat at Norwich on April 9.

          While Kenyon and Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho have insisted no summer move for the England defender is planned, Ferguson remains suspicious about the motives behind the meeting.

          United supporters were equally hostile when Zahavi went public with his demands for a 120,000-pounds-a-week deal - a 70 percent rise on Ferdinand's current 3.5 million pound annual contract.

          Having not forgotten how the club stood by the former West Ham star during his eight-month suspension for a missed drugs test last year, many are furious at what they see as Zahavi holding United to ransom.

          Ferdinand, who is expected to be in the United side to face Charlton at The Valley on Sunday, has hardly been out of the spotlight in recent times.

          He was with Wayne Rooney on both occasions when the teenage striker was involved in recent nightclub spats, while Ferdinand himself became embroiled in a dispute with a photographer in London on Monday.

          Despite the negative publicity, he insists his form has not been affected.

          "I am okay," he said. "It hasn't really fazed me. I am here to do a job for Manchester United and play football. That is what I feel most comfortable doing. I feel safe in that environment."



          Spurs thrash Nugguts 104-76, tie series at 1-1
          Pig diving in Ji'nan park
          AC Milan beat Eindhoven 2-0
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          CPC, KMT leaders vow to end hostility across the Straits

           

             
           

          New authority to oversee energy sector

           

             
           

          EU launches investigation into textile imports

           

             
           

          Bank denies yuan revaluation next week

           

             
           

          Japan's PM pushes strategic ties with India

           

             
           

          Insurgents strike across Iraq, killing 50

           

             
            Ferdinand pledges loyalty to Old Trafford
             
            German federation bans referee for life
             
            FIFA order N.Korea to play Japan on neutral ground
             
            Finalized Chinese lineup for Sudirman Cup badminton tournament
             
            NBA suspends Walker for grabbing referee
             
            Reds sign exciting midfield starlet
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲va欧美va国产综合| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放 | 国产在线中文字幕精品| 国产精品免费观在线| 高级艳妇交换俱乐部小说| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视频中文字幕 | 国内极度色诱视频网站| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| www国产亚洲精品久久网站| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 少妇中文字幕乱码亚洲影视| 无码人妻系列不卡免费视频| 亚洲毛片无码专区亚洲乱| 国产在线98福利播放视频免费| 少妇高潮太爽了在线观看| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 在线亚洲午夜片av大片| 青草视频在线观看入口| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久综合网| 四虎永久免费精品视频| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 毛片一级在线| 国产日韩AV免费无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 综合亚洲色图| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 国产成人高清亚洲一区二区| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| gogogo高清在线播放免费| 日韩精品无码专区免费播放| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 99国产午夜福利在线观看| 国产午夜福利免费入口| 熟妇女人妻丰满少妇中文字幕 | 她也色tayese在线视频|