<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Auditing unveils scandal in quake relief
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-05-09 18:34

          A total of 41.11 million yuan (4.95 million US dollars) allocated by southwest China's Yunnan Province for earthquake relief projects had been embezzled, according to an official audit report released recently.

          Villagers cry after the quake hit the Dayao county, southwest Yunnan Province July 23, 2003. [newsphoto/file]
          The report made by the National Audit Office said a total of 366.62 million yuan (44.2 million dollars) had been collected for Dayao County, Yunnan Province, after it was hit by two quakes measuring 6.1 and 6.2 on the Richter scale in 2003. Of this amount 41.11 million yuan had been embezzled or misused by local officials.

          The scandal was revealed after a thorough check of the accounts related to the disaster relief work in 2004 which found 12 local authorities of different levels and hundreds of local officials may have been involved in the scandal. Financial, civil affairs, construction, education and health departments of local governments from provincial to township level all took part, according to the report.

          For example, the report said, the state-owned Caohai Farm in Yaoan County had misappropriated 17.48 million yuan (2.11 million dollars) to pay compensations for land requisition and the civil affairs bureau of Binchuan County had taken 1.5 million yuan (181, 600 dollars) to erect a governmental building.

          Meanwhile, two local hospitals had respectively misused 250,000 yuan (30,200 dollars) of relief funds to build dorms.

          Two financial bureaus of Mouding and Yaoan counties had embezzled 5.65 and 3.5 million yuan (684,000 and 423,000 US dollars) to balance the budgets in 2003, said the report.

          Auditors also found 51.74 million yuan (6.26 million dollars) of disaster subsidy funds were not distributed to the locals in time and 8.68 million yuan (1.05 million dollars) of relief funds given on a false basis.

          To date, local governments have been looking into the scandals. For example, 48 officials from the Chuxiong Prefecture had been given administrative penalties, said the report.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          60 years on, the world remember war heroes

           

             
           

          Hu meets world leaders for talks

           

             
           

          HSBC doubles China insurer stake with $1.04b

           

             
           

          Hometown gives soong a heroic welcome

           

             
           

          Auditing unveils scandal in quake relief

           

             
           

          Opportunity to knock at global

           

             
            Auditing unveils scandal in quake relief
             
            PFP chairman reunites with mainland relatives
             
            Price tag to be high for potential Taiwan travel
             
            EU seeks to end textile tension
             
            President praises Soviet veterans
             
            SOE top jobs go up for grabs globally
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Hospital embezzler sentenced to death
             
          Tsunami relief inadequate in many areas
             
          Relief materials leave China for eastern Africa
             
          UN bans travel
             
          UN bans travel in tsunami-hit region
             
          Sports stars play charity games for tsunami relief
             
          Chinese relief donations arrive in Maldives
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| 任我爽精品视频在线播放 | 国产成人 综合 亚洲欧洲| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 99这里只有精品| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 色爱av综合网国产精品| 一区二区不卡99精品日韩| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 四虎在线永久免费看精品| 欧美成人h亚洲综合在线观看| 黄色a一级视频| 欧美视频专区一二在线观看| 亚洲av成人在线一区| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 北岛玲亚洲一区二区三区| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 亚洲国产码专区在线观看| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜 | 高清无打码一区二区三区| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 精品国产这么小也不放过| 暖暖免费观看电视在线高清| 日韩国产欧美精品在线| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 色欧美片视频在线观看| 蜜桃草视频免费在线观看| 亚洲中文无码永久免费| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| julia无码中文字幕一区| 无码AV无码天堂资源网影音先锋|