<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          N.Korea hints at return to nuclear talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-09 21:27

          SEOUL/BEIJING - China and South Korea have called on North Korea to come back to stalled talks aimed at ending its nuclear programs, while Pyongyang hinted it might be seeking a way to do just that.

          President Hu Jintao and South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun, in Moscow to attend commemorations marking the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe, called on Sunday for a peaceful resolution of the crisis through dialogue, Xinhua news agency and a South Korean official said on Monday.

          Chinese President Hu Jintao, right, shakes hands with South Korean counterpart Roh Moo-hyun during their meeting in Moscow, Russia, Sunday, May 8, 2005. The two Asian leaders were in Moscow to take part in a celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Allied victory over Nazi Germany. (AP Photo/Xinhua
          Chinese President Hu Jintao, right, shakes hands with South Korean counterpart Roh Moo-hyun during their meeting in Moscow, Russia, Sunday, May 8, 2005. The two Asian leaders were in Moscow to take part in a celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Allied victory over Nazi Germany. [Xinhua]
          Officials in Washington have said North Korea may be preparing for a nuclear test, while South Korea's foreign minister said last week diplomatic efforts to end the nuclear crisis had reached a "critical moment."

          A North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said late on Sunday Pyongyang wanted to meet U.S. officials to confirm reports Washington was ready to recognize the North as a sovereign state and hold bilateral discussions within the parameters of the six-country talks, the official KCNA news agency reported.

          "If there be any request from our side, we only expressed our intention to directly meet the U.S. side to confirm whether those reports were true before making a final determination," the spokesman said, referring to media reports on the U.S. position.

          The comment appeared to soften the North's position of rejecting talks outright for now, although it still said it could not deal with the United States while it called Pyongyang an outpost of tyranny -- a label given to North Korea by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in January.

          Diplomats and analysts note North Korea has in the past sought a face-saving way back to the table.

          "Our will to denuclearise the Korean peninsula and seek a negotiated solution to it still remains unchanged," the spokesman was quoted as saying.

          North Korean and U.S. officials have met in the past at the United Nations, using the so-called "New York channel," but it was not immediately clear it would be used now.

          The six-party talks bring together host China, the two Koreas, Japan, Russia and the United States.

          PONDERING THE CONDITIONS

          "We have never requested the DPRK-US talks independent of the six-party talks," the spokesman said. The North has in the past said direct talks with Washington were the only way to proceed.

          DPRK is short for the formal name of the country, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

          Japan's top government spokesman said he saw some positive signs in the North Korean statement.

          "A response that is a step forward has emerged. The situation in which they proceed with nuclear development...cannot be good for North Korea," said Chief Cabinet Secretary Hiroyuki Hosoda.

          However, Lee Dong-bok, a senior associate and specialist on North Korea's negotiating behavior with the CSIS think tank, said Washington may find the conditions unacceptable. The North often tries to set conditions before discussions and then stays away from the table, arguing the conditions have not been met.

          "There may be some room for negotiations on these conditions, but I don't think Washington will allow itself to be dragged into this type of pre-negotiation," Lee said by telephone from Seoul.

          "If you fall into their trap and address those conditions, you are going to find North Korea acting like an eel. Every time you try to grasp it, it will slip out of your hands," he said.

          Over the past few months, Pyongyang has said it could return to the table if conditions were right and Washington dropped what it says is a hostile policy toward it.

          An official from South Korea's presidential Blue House said Roh and Hu agreed during a 50-minute meeting in Moscow to increase high-level diplomatic efforts to resume talks.

          "The two leaders expressed deep concern over the current impasse in the six-way talks and the uncertainties the impasse has been causing," the official told reporters in Moscow, according to the Blue House statement released on Monday.

          Nearly a year has passed since a third round of the six-way talks.

          North Korea declared in February it had nuclear weapons and would stay away from the talks indefinitely.

          The United States has said it may be considering stronger moves against North Korea, such as referring its nuclear programs to the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions, if Pyongyang continues to stay away from talks.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          HSBC spends $1.04b to double China insurer stake

           

             
           

          Top SOE jobs go up for graps globally

           

             
           

          Red Square parade marks WWII victory

           

             
           

          Path of future cross-Strait relations laid down

           

             
           

          N. Korea hints at re-opening stalled talks

           

             
           

          Japan speaks highly of Hu's proposal on ties

           

             
            N.Korea hints at return to nuclear talks
             
            Red Square parade marks WWII victory
             
            US offensive in western Iraq kills 75
             
            South American, Arab leaders hold summit
             
            China, South Korea press for resumption of 6-way talks
             
            Bush, Putin meet, set aside differences
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          South Korea still want North to play Japan at home
             
          China, South Korea press for resumption of 6-way talks
             
          China rejects request to cut off N. Korea oil
             
          China, S. Korea work to resume 6-ways talks
             
          Japan, S.Korea ties improving but tensions stay
             
          S.Korea's Roh asks Japan not to undercut apologies
             
          S.Korean FM in Japan for fence-mending talks
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 色色97| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 999热在线精品观看全部| 国产粉嫩区一区二区三区| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 亚洲熟女乱色综合一区| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 啦啦啦啦www日本在线观看| 少妇高潮喷水正在播放| 9色国产深夜内射| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 亚韩精品中文字幕无码视频| 日韩一区二区黄色一级片| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久| 国产午夜一区二区在线观看| 久久天天躁夜夜躁一区| 欧美日产国产精品日产| 国产成人影院一区二区三区| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频| 一区二区国产高清视频在线| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 97视频精品全国在线观看| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 在线亚洲午夜理论AV大片| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 麻豆精品丝袜人妻久久| 九九热在线视频观看精品| 亚洲乱码日产精品m| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久| 欧美色a电影精品aaaa| 久久96热人妻偷产精品| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 成人国产精品免费网站| 久久精品国产亚洲av亚| 国产一区二区日韩在线|