<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Life
                   
           

          Japanese court rejects compensation to Chinese
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-13 14:32

          In move that could stir anti-Japanese sentiment in China, Tokyo High Court on Friday rejected a lawsuit for compensation filed by three Chinese survivors of the 1932 massacre by Japanese soldiers.


          Chinese survivor of Japan's atrocities, Yang Baoshan, 82, center is all smiles as he meets his supporters following the Tokyo High Court ruled out his appeal in Tokyo, Friday, May 13, 2005. Yang is seeking Japanese government for compensation for damage done by Imperial army in 1932 as massacre took place in Liaoning province, former Manchuria. At right is Yang's son in law Liu Chuanli. [AP]

          The ruling, confirmed by court spokeswoman Miho Tanabe, backed up an earlier rejection by a lower court in 2002. The suit called for 60 million yen (US$562,000) in compensation.

          In what is known as the Pingdingshan Incident, the Japanese Imperial Army allegedly rounded up 3,000 villagers in northern Liaoning province on September 16, 1932 and opened fire on them for conspiring with Chinese guerrillas against the Japanese.

          Lawyers for the plaintiffs _ Yang Baoshan, Mo Desheng and Fang Surong _ said they would appeal.

          "The ruling is very unfair," Yang, 83, told reporters. "I was 10 at the time of the incident and now I am 83." During this period, the Japanese government has not acknowledged the truth.

          Anti-Japan protests erupted in China last month over approval of a Japanese history textbook that critics say whitewashes Tokyo's atrocities during its war in China in the 1930s and 40s.

          Many in China feel Japan has never properly atoned for its invasion and occupation, and critics point to Japanese courts' rejection of compensation claims stemming from the wartime era as evidence of a lack of contrition.

          The court on Friday provided no details on the reasoning behind the ruling, but the Japanese government has often argued that such compensation claims were settled with the establishment of diplomatic relations between Japan and its former wartime victims in the postwar period.

          In 1931, Japan established its puppet state of Manchukuo in Manchuria, and its conquest of China led to the 1937 "Rape of Nanking," when Japanese troops are believed to have killed thousands of civilians.

          China says the victims of the 1932 massacre, most of them mining workers, were killed in retribution for their alleged support for a guerrilla attack on a nearby mine the night before. The bodies were ditched and burned. The bones are now on display at a state-owned museum in China.

          Yang said this was not an issue between Japan and the Chinese government, but a personal case.

          "I am not representing China. I am doing this for the souls of 3,000 dead," he said. "What I want is not money, but true justice."



          Pop star couple caught on tape
          Cat sad at losing company
          Gem and jewelry show opens in Shanghai
            Today's Top News     Top Life News
           

          China sets new rules to curb surging real estate price

           

             
           

          Hu, Soong join hands for Straits peace

           

             
           

          Beijing offers Taiwan more conveniences

           

             
           

          China and Japan seek to smooth relations

           

             
           

          Pressure on yuan revaluation won't work

           

             
           

          China Aviation unveils debt payment plan

           

             
            Japanese court rejects compensation to Chinese
             
            Chinese Vice Premier Wu Yi to visit Japan
             
            Parents seek son's killer of hit-and-run
             
            Men more likely to chat, women text: report
             
            Child's online purchase arouses dispute
             
            Beijing demands drug users register with police
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          China and Japan seek to smooth relations
             
          Japan seeks clues to fate of Iraq captive
             
          Japan and China need to work together: Ambassador to Japan
             
          Ambassador: Japan, China need to work together
             
          Japanese security worker reported seized in Iraq
            Feature  
            1/3 Chinese youth condone premarital sex  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品专区| 94人妻少妇偷人精品| 日韩激情一区二区三区| 欧美国产成人精品二区芒果视频| 人人澡人摸人人添| 欧美做受视频播放| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放 | 99久热在线精品视频| 国产L精品国产亚洲区在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久影视| 色天天天综合网色天天| 亚洲最大成人av在线| 九九热视频在线精品18| 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 久久免费看少妇免费观看| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产精品国产三级国产av品爱网| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 久久精品av一区二区三| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 日韩最新在线不卡av| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 国产精品福利社| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院|