<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japan: Talks possible without North Korea
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-13 15:48

          Japan is considering five-party nuclear talks without North Korea if the country continues its boycott of negotiations, Foreign Minister Nobutaka Machimura said Friday.

          Machimura told reporters that the aim would be to apply further diplomatic pressure on North Korea, which is believed to be extracting additional plutonium for use in nuclear weapons.

          A ministry official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that the five countries — Japan, South Korea, Russia, the United States and China — had not yet agreed on whether to hold such a meeting.

          "It's not that we have reached a consensus yet, but we are considering various ideas," the official paraphrased Machimura as telling reporters.

          Pyongyang has withdrawn from talks that involved all six parties, and Tokyo and other participants have been frustrated so far in efforts to bring the North Koreans back to the negotiating table.

          Also Friday, South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon, his country's main envoy on the dispute, called for "strengthened diplomatic steps" to resolve the issue.

          Song also said the United States and other major players would seek to enhance their diplomacy "in terms of both quality and quantity," but didn't elaborate what exact steps would be taken.

          U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Thursday in Washington that success in efforts to achieve nuclear disarmament in North Korea can only come if the United States and its negotiating partners stick together.

          "The key is to keep a united front," Rice said.

          The main U.S. envoy on the North Korea nuclear issue was to arrive in Seoul later Friday. U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill is to meet South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon and other officials.

          The dispute erupted in 2002 after Washington said Pyongyang admitted running a secret nuclear program in violation of an agreement that gave it energy aid in exchange for renouncing nuclear development.

          China has appealed to both North Korea and the United States to show flexibility and resume the disarmament sessions.

          Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said Thursday that Beijing doesn't want sanctions used to force the North back into the talks despite Pyongyang's announcement this week that it has removed 8,000 fuel rods from a nuclear reactor — a possible step toward extracting fuel for a bomb.

          A U.S. State Department spokesman said this week that Washington hasn't ruled out taking the dispute to the Security Council — which could impose sanctions, a move Pyongyang says it would consider a "declaration of war."



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Central banker denies yuan revaluation on May 18

           

             
           

          New rules to curb surging real estate price

           

             
           

          Hu, Soong join hands for Straits peace

           

             
           

          Beijing offers Taiwan more conveniences

           

             
           

          China and Japan seek to smooth relations

           

             
           

          Pressure on yuan revaluation won't work

           

             
            South American, Arab leaders end summit
             
            Iran may delay resuming nuke work
             
            US senate committee advances Bolton for U.N. post
             
            Rumsfeld: Base closures to save $48.8b
             
            Iraq car bombings kill 21, injure 90
             
            Three more dead in Afghan anti-US protests
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          US offers direct talks with North Korea
             
          China, South Korea press for resumption of 6-way talks
             
          Iran vows to pursue peaceful nuke plans
             
          North Korea tested improved, short-range missile
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91亚洲国产成人久久蜜臀| 久热这里只有精品视频六| 中文人妻| 久久中文字幕无码一区二区| 中文字幕av一区二区| 总裁与秘书啪啪日常h| 久久99久国产麻精品66| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 国产亚洲亚洲国产一二区| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 暖暖影院日本高清...免费| 精品国产色情一区二区三区| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 亚洲日产无码av| 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久自慰| 亚洲欧洲一区二区天堂久久| 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 性色在线视频精品| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 九九热视频精品在线播放| 国产一区二区三区美女| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 亚洲性一交一乱一伦视频| 国产在线一区二区不卡| 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 一区二区三区四区在线| 亚洲成在人线AⅤ中文字幕| 亚洲女人天堂| 99热国产成人最新精品| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 人人爽人人爱| 精品国产人妻一区二区三区久久| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 国产男人的天堂在线视频|