<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Full Coverages>World>Iran Nuke Issue>News
             
           

          Iran may delay resumption of nuclear work
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-13 21:59

          TEHRAN - Iran appeared to be backing away from its threat to defy an agreement with the European Union and immediately resume sensitive nuclear work, after being warned of UN Security Council action.

          "It is possible that this resumption is delayed for a while," Gholam Reza Aghazadeh, a vice president and head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation, was quoted as saying Friday by state television.

          He nevertheless said that Iran was "certain" to eventually resume certain activities tied to the conversion of uranium ore -- a precursor to enriching for either civilian or military purposes -- but did not give any date.

          Iranian nuclear negotiator Cyrus Nasseri told AFP from the Vienna headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) that negotiations were continuing.

          A spokesman for Iran's Supreme National Security Council, the body charged with handling the Islamic republic's tough nuclear diplomacy, said Iran still wished to officially inform the IAEA that it was resuming conversion at a plant near the central city and ancient Persian capital of Isfahan.

          The Isfahan facility is used to convert mined uranium "yellowcake" into uranium tetrafluoride (UF4) and then into uranium hexafluoride (UF6), a feed gas for centrifuges that carry out the highly sensitive enrichment process.

          However the national security council spokesman, Ali Agha Mohammadi, also did not give a date. The previous day, officials said activities could restart "momentarily".

          "Iran is determined to submit to the IAEA a letter that concerns a resumption of a part of our suspended activities," he was quoted as saying by state television.

          He also said Iran was giving Britain, France and Germany -- with whom the suspension was agreed in November 2004 -- until the end of the day to "change their position" demanding Iran abandon fuel cycle work altogether.

          Iran says it wants to master the enrichment process to produce fuel for reactors. But the technology could also be diverted to making the explosive core of a bomb.

          In a letter to Tehran, Britain, France and Germany warned that any violation of their accord with Iran would have "consequences" for the country.

          British Prime Minister Tony Blair said that would entail supporting "referral to the UN Security Council if Iran breaches its undertakings and obligations".

          "Iran's rights cannot be trampled on... because of the threats of three countries and a big power," Mohammadi said, referring to the EU-3 and United States. "Iran is not afraid of its case being sent to the UN Security Council."

          The EU has offered Iran a package of incentives in return for "objective guarantees" it will not develop weapons.

          But Iran has expressed frustration with the pace of the negotiations, which remain deadlocked over Iran's ambition to master the full nuclear fuel cycle and European demands that Iran abandon such work altogether.

          The stand-off has worsened after the so-called EU-3 last month rejected an Iranian proposal to begin a phased resumption of enrichment. Iran complained the talks were being deliberately dragged out so as to keep the freeze in place.

          If Iran does defy its accord with the EU, a diplomat said the issue would likely first go before the IAEA's 35-nation board of governors.

          However the EU-3 and the United States -- which has long alleged Iran is using a nuclear power drive as a cover for weapons development -- would still need to convince non-alligned states more sympathetic to Iran to refer the dossier to the UN Security Council.

          Finding a consensus on a tough resolution within the Security Council could also prove difficult, with Russia eager to protect its 800-million dollar contract to build Iran's first atomic power plant.

          "The diplomatic process is not over, and I want to emphasise that," an EU diplomat told AFP. "Even if it does have to go the the Security Council, it just means the diplomacy is getting very serious."

           
            Story Tools  
             
           
               
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀av在线无码国产| 国产亚洲精品久久77777| 91精品国产免费人成网站| 亚洲成人免费一级av| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66直播| 亚洲中文字幕成人综合网| 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线 | 呦女亚洲一区精品| 国产永久免费高清在线| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放 | 欧美 国产 人人视频| 99久久亚洲综合网精品| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 在线观看成人av天堂不卡| 91在线国内在线播放老师| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 丰满的少妇一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码 在线| 日本成熟少妇激情视频免费看| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 国产爽视频一区二区三区| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 色哟哟国产成人精品| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 国产伦视频一区二区三区| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 天堂在线精品亚洲综合网| 9191国语精品高清在线| 波多野结衣一区二区三区高清| 国产色一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕日韩欧美就去鲁| 国产亚洲日韩一区二区三区| 视频一区二区三区四区久久| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻|