<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Rescuers in bid to save 51 trapped miners
          By Guo Nei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-05-19 11:35

          Relatives of over 50 miners were last night hoping their loved ones had survived an underground blast at a coal mine in Chengde in North China's Hebei Province.

          Fifty one miners  are believed to be trapped after the explosion at Nuan'erhe Coal Mine in the early hours of yesterday morning.


          Distraught...relatives of trapped miners are overcome by emotion at the Nuan'erhe Coal Mine in Chengde, Hebei Province, North China May 19, 2005. A gas blast in the mine has trapped 51 miners underground. [newsphoto] 
          Rescuers have been working around the clock and had pulled over 30 miners clear but have yet to clear collapsed tunnels and reach the remaining workers.

          It is unclear whether the trapped men are alive. Relatives of those trapped are keeping an emotional vigil at the colliery.

          The workers have been in the Nuan'erhe Coal Mine since 3 am yesterday, and rescue work is in full swing.

          Altogether 85 miners were working underground. By press time 34 had been rescued.

          "It's not clear whether they are alive or not," the State Administration of Work Safety's press official said.

          He also said the administration's minister, Li Yizhong, had also gone to the site to supervise the rescue operation. The blast has aroused "great concern" among senior central government officials, he said.

          The mine's tunnels have as yet not been reached. "We earlier ordered the coal mine owner to shut down the mine but he just turned a deaf ear to us," said an unnamed official in the provincial work safety bureau.

          Hebei Governor, Ji Yunshi, and other government officials have also rushed to the accident site to direct rescue efforts and investigate the cause of the blast.

          Located at Nanzhangzi Village in Bajia Township, the mine used to be  State-owned but was auctioned to the Beijing Guodian Zhongneng Electric Fuel Investment Co Ltd for 65 million yuan (US$7.83 million) in December 2003.

          The coal mine was built in 1982 and put into operation in 1987 with a designed annual production capacity of 210,000 tons. It was hit by two big gas blasts in January 26 and 27 in 2002, leaving 29 miners dead and 11 others injured.

          The Hebei provincial government has decided to overhaul all coal mines across the province to improve production safety.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Rescuers in bid to save 51 trapped miners

           

             
           

          FM express outrage at Diaoyu Islands claim

           

             
           

          China criticizes new US textile quotas

           

             
           

          Deposit rates raised for US, HK dollars

           

             
           

          Fixed asset investment growth splits opinion

           

             
           

          Biz survey: Gov't needs to improve

           

             
            FM: China opposes weapons in space
             
            Fruits from Taiwan embark mainland with wider, easier access
             
            Luxury brands focus on China
             
            Mainland's richest man purchases prime plots
             
            We have learnt much, say forum participants
             
            Forum delegates discover benefits
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Accident-riddled mining needs oversight
             
          Target: Cut workplace fatalities
             
          Enhancing mine safety 'top priority'
             
          Gov't urges increased mine safety spending
             
          China earmarks 3b yuan to improve coal mine safety
             
          Owners forced to fund mine safety upgrading
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产亚洲日韩一区二区三区| 国产精品一码在线播放| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜 | 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 自拍亚洲综合在线精品| 芳草地社区在线视频| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾 | 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 国产小视频免费观看| 精品日韩亚洲AV无码| 国产日产欧洲无码视频无遮挡| 国产精品亚洲中文字幕| 国产系列高清精品第一页| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 91精品国产自产91精品| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 日韩一本不卡一区二区三区| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 热99精品视频| 视频免费完整版在线播放| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 欧美区一区二区三区| 男人av无码天堂| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| A三级三级成人网站在线视频| www.国产福利| 四虎国产精品成人|