<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          U.S. considering food aid for North Korea
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-21 09:43

          The United States said on Friday it is considering whether to give North Korea food aid this year, dangling the possibility as it seeks to revive talks on ending North Korea's pursuit of nuclear weapons.

          However, the State Department repeated its position that such aid is not tied to political factors like whether North Korea will resume six-party talks designed to persuade it to give up its nuclear weapons ambitions.


          North Korean farmers work in rice fields in the North Korean city of Kaesong May 17, 2005. [Reuters]

          "It's wrong to say that we've halted it. We completed last year's shipment of 50,000 tons and we're considering what we might want to do this year," State Department spokesman Richard Boucher told reporters.

          He was commenting on a Wall Street Journal report that Washington had halted all food aid shipments to North Korea so far this year and may not provide any through the end of 2005.

          Boucher said the United States weighed three factors in deciding whether to give the North Korea food -- its need, the ability of donors to monitor that food gets to those who need it, and the competing needs of other regions.

          The United States has long criticized North Korea, which accuses Washington of harboring hostile designs against it, for not giving sufficient access to monitors.

          Boucher said monitoring had improved in recent years, but there are still suspicions that North Korea may siphon off some of the aid for elite government or military officials.

          Washington has until the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30 to use money from the current budget for such aid, Boucher said. In theory, it could use money from next year's budget to pay for aid in the October-December quarter.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Export textile tariffs rocket to 400 per cent

           

             
           

          Bush pledges probe into Saddam pictures

           

             
           

          Mainland offers tourism good-will for Taiwan

           

             
           

          44 remain missing in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          Sacked soccer coach wins wide support

           

             
           

          Old soldier does penance for past atrocities

           

             
            Bush pledges probe into Saddam pictures
             
            Italian hostage killed in Afghanistan
             
            Iraq, Iran blame Saddam for Kuwait invasion
             
            Anti-US anger in Afghanistan overshadows Karzai trip to Washington
             
            South Korea makes strides in human cloning
             
            Sumatra quake shook earth's total surface
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 亚洲超碰97无码中文字幕| 伊人热热久久原色播放WWW| 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频| 高清精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| www免费视频com| 免费精品一区二区中文字幕| 激情五月开心婷婷深爱| 最新国产精品亚洲| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 欧美色欧美亚洲国产熟妇| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 欧洲人与动牲交α欧美精品| 国产精品一区二区AV| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 久久九九久精品国产| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 免费视频欧美无人区码| 亚洲天堂领先自拍视频网| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码 | 亚洲精品人成在线观看| 亚洲旡码欧美大片| 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女视频| 国产av不卡一区二区| 最新国产精品剧情在线ss| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 国产av巨作丝袜秘书| 国产成人精品无码播放| 亚洲国产AV无码综合原创| 日本偷拍自影像视频久久| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| 久99视频| 国产精品一区二区三区av| 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说 | 综合久青草视频在线观看| 国产日产亚洲系列av|