<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Old Summer Palace in new controversy
          By Liu Weifeng (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-05-25 05:48

          The authorities have promised to better protect Beijing's Yuanmingyuan Park (the Old Summer Palace) following a series of recent controversies over the running of the park.

          Beijing cultural relic protection authority and the park's administrators have vowed to improve the management of the site.


          A workers covers impermeable membrane with soil in the massive water-saving project of Yuanmingyuan or the Old Summer Palace in Beijing March 30, 2005. This project has caused a lot of controversy and many experts say it would cause an environmental disaster to the palace's water system and its environment. [file photo]
          "Some authorities have not attached enough awareness to their cultural relic protection work," said Kong Fanzhi, deputy director of the Beijing Cultural Relics Protection Bureau.

          The most recent issue regarding Yuanmingyuan is the renting out of an island in the park, something that has provoked public concern about the excessive commercial use of the former imperial garden.

          A "no visitors allowed" sign was discovered on the island a few days ago by a group of college students on a visit to Yuanmingyuan.

          It was later discovered that twin brother comedians were renting it.

          "They have moved out now and have terminated their contract with the park," said Yu Jun, deputy director with Haidian district government, which is responsible for the park's administration.

          Yu said an improved park is expected to be set up by 2008.

          "Any project or area that does not match the theme of the park will be taken out," said Yu.


          A section of the ruins of the Yuanmingyuan (old summer palace). [newsphoto file]
          According to a notice issued by the Yuanmingyuan Administration Office, all planned amusement projects, including a bumper car ride and water related entertainment facilities, have been scrapped.

          However, the park still faces another controversial issue over a residential area containing 30 luxury villas built 10 years ago inside one of the gardens in the park.

          Wanchunyuan residential garden, a 30,000-square-metre area, became a new target for public criticism over the park's business exploitation.

          Yu promised the villa issue would be solved to maintain a proper balance of projects in the park, although it would take some time.

          Yu complained that there had been dozens of enterprises and more than 3,000 local farmers in the Yuanmingyuan area, which made it difficult to control what went on in the garden.

          But after years of effort, less than 10 businesses and 700 farmers remain.

          Those that have relocated have received compensation from the government, costing about 720 million yuan (US$88 million).

          The Beijing Municipal Cultural Relics Protection Bureau has also pumped more than 40 million yuan (US$4.8 million) into protecting the park over the past four years.

          Another controversial issue was the laying of a plastic cover on the beds of the park's lakes to prevent water seeping away.

          An investigation into this issue is being carried out by experts from Tsinghua University, revealed Yu. They are expected to complete their work in 40 days.

          (China Daily 05/25/2005 page3)



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China-Japan ties soured by shrine visits

           

             
           

          US tightens quota noose on textile products

           

             
           

          Pentagon report: China an emerging rival

           

             
           

          Tax drop helps farmers with rising income

           

             
           

          Chinese bank wins approval for $2b IPO

           

             
           

          South China factories short of workers

           

             
            South China factories short of workers
             
            Folk artists become key to cultural heritage
             
            Chengde colliery officials arrested
             
            Water cellars boost living conditions
             
            2 arrested for 6.5 million yuan fraud
             
            Fire destroys 800 hectares of forest
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Yuanmingyuan gets a 40-day ultimatum
             
          First public hearing over environment
             
          Non-leaky lake could spell ecological ruin
             
          Controversial lake project suspended
             
          Yuanmingyuan lake bed project questioned
             
          Should Yuanmingyuan be rebuilt?
             
          Yuanmingyuan, need to save face?
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产网曝门亚洲综合在线| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看| 色翁荡息又大又硬又粗又视频软件| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产绿帽在线视频看| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 亚洲中文在线观看午夜| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 亚洲av无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 少女たちよ在线观看| 99中文字幕精品国产| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 日韩一卡2卡3卡4卡2021免费观看国色天香 | 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 最好好看的中文字幕| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线| 国产一级特黄性生活大片| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 制服丝袜另类专区制服| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 欧美嫩交一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 免费日韩av网在线观看| 好好热好好热日韩精品| 成人亚洲一区二区三区在线| 在线观看潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 亚洲成女人图区一区二区| 综合色在线| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品一|