<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          US missions closed in Indonesia after threat
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-26 18:08

          JAKARTA - The United States closed all its diplomatic missions in Indonesia on Thursday because of a security threat as police warned that Islamic militants linked to al Qaeda were planning an attack on an unspecified target.

          Police said they had strengthened protection at several other major embassies after the United States closed its four missions in Indonesia until further notice.

          National police chief General Da'i Bachtiar said intelligence reports had pointed to another strike.

          "The analysis of intelligence shows to us that there are preparations being made for another attack ... but the target is still uncertain. There has been communication among them to conduct an attack," Bachtiar told reporters.

          He was responding to questions about fugitive Malaysian bombmaker Azahari bin Husin, one of the accused masterminds behind a spate of bombings in Indonesia and a key member of Jemaah Islamiah, a group seen as the regional arm of al Qaeda.

          The U.S. embassy in Jakarta did not give details of the threat that prompted the closure of its missions, but Indonesian Vice President Jusuf Kalla said it had been spread by e-mail and cell phone.

          "I have consulted with the security minister on what has happened ... This is only information spreading through e-mail and cell phones and which was later intercepted by American intelligence," Kalla told reporters without giving details of the nature of the threat.

          Jakarta police chief Firman Gani said police had reinforced security at the embassies of Japan, Britain and Australia based on their own intelligence reports.

          Jemaah Islamiah has launched several bomb attacks in the world's most populous Muslim nation in recent years, including one last September outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta which killed 10 people. Azahari is a key suspect.

          The closures of the American missions come during a high profile visit to the United States by Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who has promised to fight terrorism.

          "The embassy reminds all Americans that the terrorist threat in Indonesia remains high," the U.S. embassy said on its Web site (www.usembassyjakarta.org).

          An embassy spokesman, Max Kwak, declined to elaborate.

          FUGITIVE BOMBMAKER

          Besides its heavily fortified embassy in central Jakarta, the United States has consulates in the city of Surabaya in East Java province and on the resort island of Bali. There is also a U.S. representative office in the city of Medan in Sumatra.

          Police armed with automatic weapons have been stationed outside the Jakarta embassy for the past few years, along with cement barricades. Security on Thursday appeared little changed.

          On May 18, Australia warned travelers of possible suicide bombings in the Indonesian capital after a warning was issued a day earlier by the Jakarta Metropolitan Police.

          The car bomb that exploded outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta on Sept. 9, 2004, also wounded more than 200 people, while 88 Australians were among the 202 killed in the Bali nightclub bombings in October 2002.

          Dubbed the "Demolition Man" by Malaysian newspapers, Azahari is suspected of being Jemaah Islamiah's top bomb maker. He is a former university lecturer and gifted mathematician, whom police suspect of designing the bombs used in the Bali attacks.

          He is believed to be hiding in Indonesia, police have said.

          The latest threat hurt Indonesia's rupiah currency, taking it past 9,500 to the dollar, from 9,465 the previous day.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China hails bird flu vaccine amid pandemic warning

           

             
           

          China, Uzbekistan sign $600m oil agreement

           

             
           

          Tsang resigns to run in Hong Kong by-election

           

             
           

          EU sets deadline on resolving textile dispute

           

             
           

          Shanghai targeting at property bubbles

           

             
           

          Chinese shoppers outspend Japanese abroad

           

             
            Abbas wants Bush to fulfill two-state vision
             
            US missions closed in Indonesia after threat
             
            27 die in Congo plane crash
             
            Car bomb in Madrid injures 52
             
            FBI memo: Guantanamo guards flushing Koran
             
            Iran renews nuclear promise, Straw says
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎国产精品永久入口| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA | 国产一区二区三区精品自拍| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 欧美激情一区二区三区不卡| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 午夜欧美日韩在线视频播放 | 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 天堂久久久久VA久久久久| 欧美日韩精品免费一区二区三区 | 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 人人玩人人添人人澡| 国产精品一区 在线播放| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 国产3p露脸普通话对白| 国产粉嫩一区二区三区av| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012 | 精品国产亚洲av麻豆特色| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 日本人一区二区在线观看| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 亚洲精品久久久久999666| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 国产一区二区在线影院| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| av片在线观看永久免费| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 日本55丰满熟妇厨房伦| 国产三区二区| 激情综合色综合啪啪开心| 玩两个丰满老熟女久久网| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 亚洲欧美一区二区成人片|