<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          North Korea denies nuclear testing reports
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-27 13:53

          North Korea has denied reports that it might be preparing to test a nuclear weapon, calling them a U.S. "fabrication."

          U.S. officials said earlier this month that North Korea appeared to be digging tunnels and building a reviewing stand in the Northeast and said these could be preparations for a nuclear test. At the time North Korea criticized the report, which was based on spy satellites, but did not deny it.

          "The U.S. leadership has recently ... come out with a fabrication that there are some kind of missile tests and signs of an underground nuclear test," the Korean Central Television Station, the North's only nationwide network, said late Thursday. KCTS said the United States continued to use "very bellicose, abusive language" toward North Korea.

          "Our army and people do not want a war or relations (with the United States) to worsen, but we also would not beg for dialogue and peace under any circumstances," KCTS said.

          The country has stepped up its anti-U.S. rhetoric in recent days, repeating claims that Washington is preparing to unseat leader Kim Jong Il and refusing to rule out a pre-emptive attack of its own.

          There has been a recent flurry of activity aimed at persuading Pyongyang to return to six-party nuclear talks, stalled since the third round ended last June.

          Two weeks ago, U.S. State Department officials went to North Korea's office at the United Nations, reportedly to reiterate assurances that Washington recognizes North Korea's sovereignty and has no plans to attack, and to urge resumption of the talks that involve also South Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia.

          South Korea and North Korea also held their first face-to-face talks in 10 months last week, with Seoul repeatedly bringing up the nuclear issue. Working-level talks were being held Friday on the makeup of a South Korean delegation that is to go to Pyongyang next month for the fifth anniversary of a historic summit accord.

          North Korea claimed in February to have nuclear weapons, and international experts believe it has enough plutonium to build about six bombs. It said two weeks ago that it had removed 8,000 fuel rods from a reactor, a move that could allow it to harvest more weapons-grade plutonium.

          A top State Department official predicted Thursday that North Korea's decision to remain isolated internationally will eventually lead to the collapse of its government. Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill said North Korea has shown no interest in taking lessons from the successes neighboring China has enjoyed from its reform program.

          "It's a real problem," Hill said, alluding to North Korea's self-imposed isolation. "And it's a problem that will ultimately be their undoing."

          Hill expressed frustration with North Korea's seeming focus on "small issues," such as the occasional pejorative comments in Washington, when it should give top priority to resolving the "monumental" issue of nuclear weapons development.

          "We're talking about an issue that would profoundly affect the future of North Korea," he said. "Are they serious?" he asked. "I can't answer that right now."



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Battles won on drugs, but war rages on

           

             
           

          China wants Games torch on Mt.Qomolangma

           

             
           

          Shanghai targeting at property bubbles

           

             
           

          China firm as US steps up yuan pressure

           

             
           

          FM: Talks only way to East China Sea row

           

             
           

          Nestle baby formula pulled off the shelves

           

             
            40,000 Iraqis to form shield in Baghdad
             
            US making plans if North Korea abandons talks
             
            Egypt to have first multicandidate vote
             
            US democrats force delay of Bolton final vote
             
            Inquiry finds some Quran 'mishandling'
             
            Two U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq helicopter crash
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          US making plans if North Korea abandons talks
             
          U.S. under fire at nuclear arms control meeting
             
          Iran renews nuclear promise, Straw says
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 成人精品色一区二区三区| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 久久老熟女一区二区蜜臀| 国产精品无码av一区二区三区| 国产伦一区二区三区久久| 久久不卡精品| 精品亚洲国产成人| 9191国语精品高清在线| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡下载| 亚洲精品va| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 女优av福利在线观看| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 亚洲欧美综合一区二区三区| 国产亚洲av产精品亚洲| 午夜激情福利一区二区| 国产亚洲精品在av| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲专区| 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 男人的天堂av社区在线| 亚洲高清在线观看免费视频| 116美女极品a级毛片| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99 | 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文| 国产免费不卡av在线播放| 亚洲成人高清av在线| 男按摩师舌头伸进去了电影| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 午夜福利电影| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 深夜福利资源在线观看|