<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Mideast truce endangered as 6 killed
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-08 08:46

          QABATIYA, West Bank - Five Palestinians and a Chinese laborer were killed in the deadliest day of violence to strike the occupied territories since militant groups began observing a fragile truce in January.

          Three Palestinians, including a militant leader, were shot dead by Israeli troops, while a Chinese and a Palestinian worker were killed in a revenge attack by militants on a settlement in southern Gaza.

          An Israeli soldier evacuates a worker who was injured in an explosion in Ganei Tal, part of the Gush Katif settlement block in the Gaza Strip. The mortar attack was claimed by the Islamic militant group Hamas, the Israeli military said.(AFP
          An Israeli soldier evacuates a worker who was injured in an explosion in Ganei Tal, part of the Gush Katif settlement block in the Gaza Strip. The mortar attack was claimed by the Islamic militant group Hamas, the Israeli military said. [AFP]
          A second Palestinian worker injured in the settlement attack succumbed to his injuries late Tuesday, taking the death toll to three, Israeli medical sources said late Tuesday.

          It was the most lethal day since a Palestinian militant blew himself up in Tel Aviv on February 25, killing five Israelis and threatening an already shaky ceasefire.

          As Israel fumed over the upsurge in violence, Palestinian interior minister Nasser Yussuf called on the Palestinian factions to stop all acts of violence, warning of the dangers of destroying the fragile truce which has been in place since January.

          "We ask all Palestinian factions to completely abide by the quiet understanding," he said in a statement, warning of "the dangers of destroying this agreement".

          Yussuf had been due to meet with Israeli Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz later on Tuesday, but Israel called the talks off without giving a reason, the statement said.

          Earlier, Israeli television reported that Yussuf and Mofaz would hold emergency talks on the violence later Tuesday. The defence ministry refused to comment on the issue.

          Mraweh Khaled Kamil, head of Islamic Jihad's armed wing in the Jenin area, was killed during an Israeli arrest operation in the northern town of Qabatiya, which also saw a 23-year-old civilian killed. Nine Palestinians and a soldier were also injured during the raid, security sources said.

          "The truce is in peril and this killing will not go unpunished. Our patience is running out," said Jihad spokesman Khader Adnan.

          Within hours the faction took revenge in the form of an explosion in the Jewish settlement of Ganei Tal, which killed a Chinese and a Palestinian worker. Another five Palestinians were wounded in the blast, with one dying of his injuries late Tuesday.

          A Palestinian with both legs blown off screamed in agony in Hebrew as Israeli medics battled to save his life.

          Elsewhere, troops in southern Gaza shot dead Salah Imaran, 57, who was trying to climb over the Egyptian border fence.

          Tuesday's violence raised to 4,768 the number of people killed during the nearly five-year Palestinian uprising.

          Militants also fired a barrage of makeshift Qassam rockets and mortar shells into southern Israel, damaging a house but no one was injured, the army said.

          Palestinian prime minister Ahmed Qorei lashed out at Israel, saying the killing of Kamil "shows the policy of targeted killings has resumed", he said, denouncing it as "a dangerous threat to the cool-down and Palestinian efforts to preserve it."

          Although Israeli officials slammed the Palestinian leadership for failing to clamp down on militants, the newly-installed army chief sought to calm troubled waters.

          "Hamas is trying very hard to undermine our efforts to move towards peace with the Palestinian Authority," said Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom, speaking of "a new dawn in Palestinian terrorism".

          But Dan Halutz, who took over as chief of staff last week, said there would be no strong military response -- for the moment.

          "We have to weigh everything seriously and look at the long-term picture, not only the short term," he told reporters in the southern town of Sderot.

          "At the same time, we also need to weigh the significance of a broader action against the terror organisations ... There is no doubt that at some stage, our patience will run out. We will decide for ourselves when that is."

          Meanwhile, Palestinian civil affairs minister Mohamed Dahlan charged that there was no cooperation between the Palestinian Authority and Israel over Israel's forthcoming evacuation of all troops and settlers from Gaza.

          "As far as I can see there has been no cooperation, only talk of cooperation," said Dahlan following talks with James Wolfensohn, the Middle East quartet's special envoy for Israel's disengagement project, and US security coordinator General William Ward.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          FM: Rumsfeld's remarks on China's military 'groundless'

           

             
           

          Sino-US programme targets HIV/AIDS

           

             
           

          Meteorologists urged to improve forecasting

           

             
           

          42 kg of 'ice' seized in cross-region action

           

             
           

          Speaker urges Koizumi to shun shrine

           

             
           

          N. Korea nuclear talks may resume in weeks

           

             
            Sri Lanka coalition under siege as monks, Tigers raise pressure
             
            Pope condemns gay marriages as fake and anarchic
             
            US, North Korean officials meet in New York
             
            China has a new growth challenger, Pakistan
             
            Fresh blow to EU treaty as Britain shelves referendum plan
             
            Pakistan turns over terror suspect to U.S.
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 女人的天堂A国产在线观看| 亚洲精品第一页中文字幕| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 久久亚洲精品11p| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 久久成人综合亚洲精品欧美| 人妻激情一区二区三区四区| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 2018年亚洲欧美在线v| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 花式道具play高h文调教| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频 | 国产激情一区二区三区成人| 午夜综合网| 男人一天堂精品国产乱码| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 野花韩国高清电影| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 国内外精品成人免费视频| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 国模精品视频一区二区三区| 久久99日韩国产精品久久99| 久久国语对白| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 久久精品这里热有精品| 亚洲一区二区精品久久蜜桃| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 国产精品久久久久久久久久免费| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| 成人国产永久福利看片| 亚洲日韩精品伊甸| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 免费看国产成年无码av| 亚洲二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 色伦专区97中文字幕|