<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Less than half Israelis support Gaza pullout - poll
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-09 08:30

          Fewer than half the Israeli people back the planned Gaza pullout, the lowest level of support for more than a year, a new opinion poll published on Wednesday showed.

          The survey commissioned by Channel 2 television's Mishal Ham program found that 48 percent of Israelis back the withdrawal scheduled for August, 33 percent oppose it and 19 percent are undecided.

          Support for the withdrawal was the lowest recorded since the program began polls on the issue in April 2004, when support for the pullout was 62 percent.

          Fewer than half the Israeli people back the planned Gaza pullout, the lowest level of support for more than a year, a new opinion poll published on June 8, 2005 showed. The survey commissioned by Channel 2 television's Mishal Ham program found that 48 percent of Israelis back the withdrawal scheduled for August, 33 percent oppose it and 19 percent are undecided. A Jewish youth waves an Israeli flag in front of Damascus gate in Jerusalem's Old City during a parade marking Jerusalem Day in this June 6, 2005 file photo. (Oleg Popov/Reuters)
          Fewer than half the Israeli people back the planned Gaza pullout, the lowest level of support for more than a year, a new opinion poll published on June 8, 2005 showed. A Jewish youth waves an Israeli flag in front of Damascus gate in Jerusalem's Old City during a parade marking Jerusalem Day in this June 6, 2005 file photo.[Reuters/file]
          Channel 2 did not give a margin of error or say how many people it surveyed or when, but the trend was consistent with the results of two other recent polls on the issue.

          A survey published by the Maariv daily on June 3 showed support for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan to evacuate all 21 Jewish settlements in Gaza and four in the West Bank had dipped to 50 percent, down from 60 percent previously.

          A Tel Aviv University survey conducted at the start of May found that 56 percent of the public supported the withdrawal, down from 59 percent in April and 62 percent in February.

          Israeli commentators have attributed the erosion in support to public weariness with the controversy it has generated among Jewish settlers who have vowed to resist removal from land they see as a biblical birthright.

          "The public is confused by all the tumult over implementing the plan," including the persistent criticism of the withdrawal by pro-settler cabinet ministers, Shmuel Zakai, a former commander of Israeli forces in Gaza, said on television.

          Zakai said Israelis also seemed increasingly to doubt whether leaving Gaza would lead to speedy peace talks given the violence in the area, such as the mortar attacks in the past two days sparked by Israel's killing of a militant Palestinian leader on Tuesday.

          An official in Sharon's office told Reuters the drop in support for the pullout was "mainly because the Israeli public refuses to accept many compromises with terrorists and if the disengagement brings more terrorism they don't want it."

          The official acknowledged that the diminished backing was a "difficulty" for Sharon, but said the prime minister "is determined to carry out this plan" on schedule.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Death toll of Hunan flood hits 96; US$9.6 million granted

           

             
           

          33 miners killed in three blasts

           

             
           

          Bush: US opposed to Taiwan 'independence'

           

             
           

          Market sees biggest single day rise in 3 years

           

             
           

          National confirmed dead in Gaza attack

           

             
           

          China aviation fuel CEO may face charges

           

             
            Iraq leader lauds Shiite, Kurdish militia
             
            Bush open to possibly closing Gitmo Camp
             
            Post-election violence flares in Ethiopia, 22 dead
             
            Veto dropped in draft for new UN Council members
             
            Restart of nuke talks is only first step
             
            Hamas ready for dialogue with US, Europe
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          National confirmed dead in Gaza attack
             
          Palestinian rockets hit Israeli town - report
             
          Palestinians recruit oficers for pullout
             
          Sharon postpones Gaza pullout by three weeks
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品一区二区视频| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 国产精品久久福利新婚之夜| 国产毛a片久久久久无码| 亚洲av第一区二区三区| 高潮迭起av乳颜射后入| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 日韩福利视频导航| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 老湿机香蕉久久久久久| 绯色蜜臀av一区二区不卡| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区 | 岛国最新亚洲伦理成人| 老汉色老汉首页a亚洲| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 激情文学一区二区国产区| 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区| 内射干少妇亚洲69xxx| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 六十熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 91精品国产午夜福利| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线 | 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 福利视频在线一区二区| 色欲av伊人久久大香线蕉影院| 成人一区二区不卡国产| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 一区二区三区四区五区色| 亚韩精品中文字幕无码视频|