<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Fans warn of Old Trafford boycott at report of ticket price rise
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-10 21:57

          Manchester United fans say they could be ``leaving in droves'' following reports that new American owner Malcolm Glazer plans to raise ticket prices by 54 percent over the next five seasons.

          The Times of London also reported in a front-page story Friday that the cost of tickets for Champions League games next season would go up by 25 percent.

          Glazer, the owner of the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers, became majority shareholder of Man United on May 16. He owns a 76.2 percent stake as part of a 790-million-pound (US$1.47 billion) takeover -- most of it borrowed money -- of the world's richest soccer club.

          Glazer is offering to buy out the remaining shareholders and hopes to take the club off the stock market by June 22.

          The Times based its report on ``previously unseen documents'' outlining Glazer's plans for the club.

          According to The Times, Manchester United will stage exhibition games in Tampa each year, raising 2 million pounds (US$3.62 million; euro2.98 million) in revenues.

          The price of an average United home game ticket is currently 30 pounds (US$54.6, euro44.7). Under Glazer's plans, that would increase to 46 pounds (US$83.72, euro68.54) by 2010, the Times said.

          The 2010 prices would still be just below the current cost for a ticket at Chelsea, the most expensive in the league.

          But Man United fans' groups, which have fiercely opposed Glazer's takeover, said the prices will be out of their reach.

          ``People are so disillusioned with the massive increases they are being asked to pay, it will just turn more and more fans off,'' Nick Towle, chairman of Shareholders United, told BBC Radio Five.

          ``And how is (Glazer) going to fill an expanded stadium when people are leaving in droves? It's very bad for his business plan.''

          The club has already announced plans to expand Old Trafford stadium from 67,800 to 76,000 within the next two years.

          ``The drive for commercialization is becoming too much for most fans,'' Towle said. ``It's really beginning to create a big problem, and that's just before fans stop buying the products and merchandise, which will also increase in price.''

          Glazer has appointed his three sons -- Joel, Bryan and Avram -- to the United board.

          Reacting to The Times report, an unidentified spokesman for Joel Glazer, who is also an executive vice president of the Buccaneers, told the BBC that nothing had been finalized.

          According to The Times, manager Alex Ferguson will be limited to spending a maximum of 25 million pounds (US$45.5 million, euro37.25 million) per season on recruiting new players. That's well short of the 30 million (US$54.6 million, euro42.6 million) he paid last season for just one player, England striker Wayne Rooney.

          Glazer also hopes to raise annual turnover from a current 173 million pounds (US$315 million, euro257 million) to 246 million (US$448 million, euro336 million) by 2010.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China rejects peppered-over UNSC reform plan

           

             
           

          At least 20 students missing in torrent

           

             
           

          China to have strategic oil reserve soon

           

             
           

          Kissinger: Conflict with China not an option

           

             
           

          East Asia history book sets facts right

           

             
           

          China plans no big military expansion

           

             
            New Bolivia leader promises early election
             
            Israel may use sound weapon on settlers
             
            Report shows FBI's missed 9/11 chances
             
            Official: Probe backs Iran on nuke claims
             
            Kissinger: Conflict with China not an option
             
            South Korea's Roh arrives in US
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Manchester United taken fully private control
             
          Manchester United try to stop takeover
             
          United warn of anarchy over Mikel tug-of-war
             
          Tycoon launches Man United takeover bid
             
          Keane should follow me as Man Utd boss, says Ferguson
             
          United's priority is now FA Cup, says Queiroz
             
          Thousands join anti-Glazer protest
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品天堂成人片AV在线播放| 久久96热在精品国产高清 | 成年女人看片免费视频| 国产精品自拍三级在线观看| 人妻久久久一区二区三区| 97色伦97色伦国产| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 区一区二区三区中文字幕| 婷婷色婷婷深深爱播五月| 无码专区AAAAAA免费视频| 国产真人做受视频在线观看| 精品午夜福利在线视在亚洲| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 日韩精品国产一区二区| 国产精品一区二区中文| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 国产成人精品97| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久aaa片| 中文 在线 日韩 亚洲 欧美| 顶级少妇做爰视频在线观看| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 国产精品成人精品久久久| 高清中文字幕国产精品| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 国产极品视频一区二区三区| AV免费网址在线观看| 国产乱人伦av在线a| 久久大香伊蕉在人线免费AV| 熟女av一区二区三区| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 欧美三级视频在线播放| 精品国产中文字幕第一页| 成人av在线播放不卡| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 久久这里只有精品少妇| 国产乱子伦视频在线播放 | 国产一区二区在线影院|