<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Moscow train accident believed to be terror attack
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-12 15:02

          A passenger train travelling from the rebel republic of Chechnya to Moscow derailed after an explosion, in what Russian officials said was an act of terrorism that slightly injured dozens of people on board.

          "This was a terrorist attack," Alexei Panteleyev, the deputy governor of the Moscow region, was quoted as saying by RIA Novosti news agency hours after the incident, which coincided with the annual national independence day holiday in Russia.

          There were no reported fatalities but five people were hospitalized with injuries and 37 others sought medical attention after five cars jumped the tracks near the town of Uzunovo about 150 kilometers (93 miles) southeast of Moscow, according to Russian media reports.

          Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks during an awards ceremony in the Moscow Kremlin, Sunday, June 12, 2005.
          Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks during an awards ceremony in the Moscow Kremlin, Sunday, June 12, 2005.[AP]
          None of the reported injuries was life-threatening.

          Deputy Prosecutor General Nikolai Savchenko said an investigation had been opened for suspected "terrorism and attempted murder of two or more people." There was no claim of responsibility for the attack, and police said they were searching the nearby area for the perpetrator.

          Most of the injured were treated at the scene and released while the remaining passengers boarded another train and continued their journey to Moscow.

          A spokeswoman for the FSB security service said the train's conductor reported seeing an explosion on the tracks ahead of him seconds before the train derailed.

          Investigators also found evidence, including electric cables wired to one of the rails and a location beside the tracks where the "supposed criminal" hid before detonating the blast, indicating that the blast was set off deliberately, she said.

          The train was travelling at a slow speed when the derailment occurred and Echo Moskvi radio said the conductor had time to apply the brakes after he saw the explosion and before the cars jumped the tracks.

          "It all happened very quickly," an unidentified elderly woman who was aboard the train said in an interview with the NTV television network. "There was a loud noise. I didn't know what was happening."

          The blast had a force equivalent to three kilograms of TNT and left a crater about one meter (three feet) wide on the path of the railway, officials said.

          Investigators from several federal agencies including the FSB, the interior ministry and the emergency situations ministry travelled to the scene and Savchenko said they checked the surrounding area to verify that no other explosive devices had been planted nearby.

          The derailment came amid heightened fears that Chechen rebels may carry out more attacks during the summer holiday season.

          A senior law enforcement official said last Wednesday that security was being stepped up at airports, train stations and other public sites under measures to prevent acts of terrorism and other crimes during the summer.

          Those measures included stationing of police officers with special training in profiling criminal suspects based on behavioral and physical traits, First Deputy Interior Minister Alexander Chekalin was quoted by ITAR-TASS news agency as saying.

          Russian troops have been fighting separatist rebel forces in Chechnya for the past five and a half years, the second war Russia has fought in Chechnya in the past decade.

          Chechen rebels have in the past claimed responsibility for attacks on Russian transport facilities, including the simultaneous downing last August of two passenger jets followed a week later by a suicide bomb attack outside a busy Moscow metro station.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          EU: Yuan be pegged to a basket of currencies

           

             
           

          Death toll rises to 91 in Heilongjiang flooding

           

             
           

          Top Korean officials to meet in Pyongyang

           

             
           

          EU, China clinch deal to avert showdown

           

             
           

          Official AIDS intervention sparks disputes

           

             
           

          G8 agrees to historic debt-relief plan

           

             
            Top Korean officials to meet in Pyongyang
             
            Lebanese vote to choose between anti-Syrian rivals
             
            G8 agrees to historic debt-relief plan
             
            Group said to oppose Koizumi shrine visit
             
            Australia to end historic Timor peacekeeping mission
             
            Indian PM to make Siachen a "peace mountain"
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线看片免费人成视久网| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 亚洲精品无码高潮喷水A| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看牲色| 极品美女高潮呻吟国产剧情| av一区二区中文字幕| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 色悠悠在线观看入口一区| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产一国产看免费高清片| 国产精品人妻熟女男人的天堂| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 国产sm重味一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 99久久精品国产一区色| 丰满人妻被黑人连续中出| 99久久精品久久久| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 精品国产久一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 高级艳妇交换俱乐部小说| 久久热99这里只有精品| 一本无码在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 国产h视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 亚洲a免费| 视频一本大道香蕉久在线播放| 国产va免费精品高清在线观看| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 青草视频在线观看入口| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清|