<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Official: Sabotage of power grid 'rampant'
          By Ma Lie in Xi'an, Fu Jing and Guan Xiaofeng in Beijing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-06-15 05:49

          Sabotage of China's electricity supply network is "rampant" in some regions, a top official has said.

          National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) Vice-Minister Zhang Guobao made the comments following the cutting of wires in Shaanxi Province on Monday.

          A sabotage attempt against the local power supply cut service to 80,000 customers, sparking heightened efforts to safeguard China's electricity network from future outages.

          According to Zhao Zhimin, director of the Power Supply Section of the Weinan Power Supply Bureau, Monday's incident took place in Huayin, a city under Weinan's jurisdiction in eastern Shaanxi in Northwest China.

          "Thieves cut off the high-tension wires and one of the wires fell onto the highway underneath," Zhao said. "The fallen wire was caught on a passing tanker truck, pulling down seven steel towers."

          Traffic was halted for 9 hours, local police said.

          Local power suppliers and police rushed to make repairs, "but it will at least take 10 to 15 days to complete the repair work and restore the proper power supply," Zhao said.

          Direct economic losses from the incident have been estimated at 1.3 million yuan (US$156,000).

          Local police are investigating the case but so far there have been no reports of any arrests.

          The power cut has renewed the focus on China's strained electricity network, with officials working to prevent blackouts, whether brought about by sabotage or natural causes such as storms or earthquakes.

          Authorized by the State Council, the NDRC instructed power plants and transmission companies yesterday to work together to take precautions against possible outages.

          "We should learn lessons from the massive blackouts in Russia, the United States and Canada and avoid power outages," NDRC Vice-Minister Zhang said yesterday at an urgently-called meeting.

          He added that besides the losses of power from natural causes, sabotage of the power grid system was "rampant in some regions."

          One naturally caused outage occurred around Spring Festival this year, when the grid in Central China's Hunan Province was hit by its most severe winter storms since 1954.

          In Dingfeng Village in the province's Xiangtan County, lines were covered by a layer of ice 7 or 8 centimetres thick, causing about 80 per cent of the utility poles and towers to fall down, resulting in a widespread blackout.

          It took about one month for service to be restored to some areas.

          In neighbouring Hubei Province, freezing temperatures coupled with flooding destroyed nearly all the electricity facilities in Wufeng County, causing a six-day blackout for 200,000 customers.

          Because the threat of further incidents always exists, power networks for airports, subways, hospitals and other public facilities should be checked immediately and a standby power supply should be prepared in case accidents occur, Zhang said.

          He also asked local governments and grid and power companies to set up a rapid-response procedure for accidents and for exercises to be organized to improve awareness of power grid failures.

          Zhang said that although some parts of the network are worn out and cannot be improved because of financial considerations, "generally speaking, China's grid networks work well, but hidden troubles still exist."

          (China Daily 06/15/2005 page2)



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品色内内在线播放| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕真矢织江| 国产精品三级中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 国产av一区二区三区区别| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 色窝视频在线在线视频| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 国产精品爽黄69天堂A| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 久久亚洲日本不卡一区二区| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 国产精品免费观在线| 国产精品原创不卡在线| 国产精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲va无码专区国产乱码| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 奇米影视7777久久精品| 不卡一区二区国产在线| 成在人线a免费观看影院| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 精品国产熟女一区二区三区| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 亚洲一区成人av在线| 亚洲一级成人影院在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 国产午夜福利片1000无码|