<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Floods continue to rage across regions
          By Liang Chao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-06-24 05:38

          Rain-swollen rivers continued to rage across several provinces yesterday, threatening more floods.

          A soldier sits on dam watching the river tide in Wuzhou, Southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, June 22, 2005. [newsphoto/file]
          Since last Thursday, at least 97 people have been killed and 41 are missing in flood-battered Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Hunan across south, southeast and central China, the Ministry of Civil Affairs said.

          More than 16 million people have been affected by flooding and landslides with about 1.4 million displaced. Financial losses have been put at more than 11.3 billion yuan (US$1.3 billion).

          In the worst affected areas, disaster-relief authorities stepped up their efforts to evacuate people to safety and strengthen dykes.

          By yesterday more than 570,000 people had been evacuated in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The death toll stands at 27, reports Xinhua.

          The Xijiang River was 1.2 metres above the danger level in Wuzhou, where people from low-lying areas were evacuated on Wednesday.

          "More than 100,000 people and soldiers are now bracing themselves for the worst peak of the floods on the river as it passes Guangxi," a source with the State Flood-Control and Drought Relief Headquarters said.

          In Guangdong, the death toll reached 40 with 10 people missing, according to sources in the Guangdong Provincial Flood-Control and Drought Relief Headquarters.

          About 600,000 people there have been affected by the disaster and thousands of homes destroyed or damaged. Losses in the region are estimated at 500 million yuan (US$60 million).

          The flood situation has become worse as the water levels of the Xijiang, Beijiang, Dongjiang and Hanjiang rivers, the major tributaries of the Pearl River, have continued to rise, surpassing their danger marks.

          Traffic in many cities was paralysed after sections of highways and railways were breached by the floods.

          The Beijing-Kowloon Railway has been out of action since Wednesday; and more than 4,000 railway workers and soldiers are now working day and night to help repair the Huizhou-Longchuan section of the line.

          "The Guangdong Section of the Beijing-Kowloon Railway will not be able to return to normal in the near future," said an executive from the Guangdong Railway Group Corporation

          (China Daily 06/24/2005 page1)



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 国产精品国产自产拍在线| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站 | 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 99久久激情国产精品| 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍天堂| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 色综合久久无码五十路人妻| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 老司机精品一区在线视频| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 在线观看视频一区二区三区| 免费看久久妇女高潮a| 国产精品无码专区| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 日韩成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 欧美国产国产综合视频| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| 国产综合AV一区二区三区无码| 亚洲精品天堂无码中文字幕| 视频日本一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 久久精品不卡一区二区| 少妇人妻综合久久中文| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 成人av午夜在线观看| 天堂网av成人在线观看| 久久人人爽爽人人爽人人片av | 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 久久久久国产精品麻豆ar影院| 蜜臀av在线不卡一区|