<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          President, premier make directions on flood control
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-06-25 09:10

          Top Chinese leaders have urged local governments and officials to prioritize people's safety in the country's current fight against floods, which swept China since late last week, said the Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters Friday.

          President Hu Jintao, also General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), urged governments at all levels to be conscientious in their service to the people and in the flood-control fight.

          Careful safety check should be done to dikes and reservoirs, and any hidden threat must be dealt with in time, Hu said.

          He said people live under threat of floods must be evacuated to safe places, full preparations for flood control should be done, and the emergency response mechanism be improved.

          Premier Wen Jiabao, member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, said duty in flood control work must be defined clearly among local officials.

          He said people's safety must be guaranteed.

          Wen also said big rivers and major reservoirs should be under intensive monitoring, and the safety of major cities and roads should be taken as a priority.

          In crucial areas, hydrologic stations and weather stations should strengthen monitoring, Wen said

          The Ministry of Civil Affairs said Friday that so far this year, floods and ensuing calamities have caused 567 people dead, 165 missing and the emergency relocation of 2.46 million people in the country, resulting in direct economic losses of 22.9 billion yuan (US$2.77 billion).

          The southern and eastern parts of the country suffered the severest floods this summer.

          Statistics from the ministry said that floods had caused 124 people dead, 69 missing and the emergency relocation of 1.52 million people in the country's south and east by 4:00 p.m. Friday,according to the latest statistics.

          The statistics, which covered Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunanand Guangdong provinces and the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, indicated a total of 18.85 million people have been affected by serious floods, landslides and mudslides since mid-June. The direct economic losses amount to 13.3 billion yuan (US$1.6 billion).

          The loss from floods of this period is heavier than the average level of the same periods since the 1990s, but still below the level in 1991 and 1998, according to sources with the ministry.



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Floods continue to rage across regions
             
          Floods have claimed 536 lives in China
             
          30,000 people evacuated after a reservoir collapse in SW China
             
          Floods ravage south and east provinces
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 少妇av一区二区三区无码| 97成人碰碰久久人人超级碰oo| HEYZO无码中文字幕人妻| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 和艳妇在厨房好爽在线观看| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 中文字幕无线码在线观看| 亚洲国产日本韩国欧美MV| 欧美国产精品啪啪| 无码人妻人妻经典| 午夜日本永久乱码免费播放片| av中文字幕国产精品| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 色偷偷人人澡人人爽人人模| 国产精品自在拍在线播放| 久久久精品94久久精品| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 久久这里有精品国产电影网| 亚洲理论电影在线观看| 亚洲一区中文字幕第十页| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 免费看的一级黄色片永久| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 在线无码免费的毛片视频| 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 国产亚洲精品国产福利在线观看| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区四| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 国产亚洲精品97在线视频一| 亚洲日韩VA无码中文字幕| 熟妇人妻引诱中文字幕| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 国产精品福利尤物youwu| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 久久夜色精品国产亚av| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 亚洲无人区码一二三四区|