<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Chechen president urges refugees to return home
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-27 08:51

          Chechen President Alu Alkhanov on Sunday visited refugees who say they fled to a neighboring Russian region after a terrifying security service search, asking them to return home and promising a full investigation.

          Residents of Borozdinovskaya village in Chechnya escaped to a field in the Dagestan region earlier this month, saying they were scared after troops detained 11 young men in a search for rebels who have fought Russian rule for a decade.

          Chechen President Alu Alkhanov, right, and the head of the Chechen presidential security service, first deputy Chechen Prime Minister Ramzan Kadyrov, center, visit a makeshift tent camp settled by the village of Borozdinovskaya residents in an open field near the town of Kizlyar, Dagestan, southern Russia, Sunday, June 26, 2005.
          Chechen President Alu Alkhanov, right, and the head of the Chechen presidential security service, first deputy Chechen Prime Minister Ramzan Kadyrov, center, visit a makeshift tent camp settled by the village of Borozdinovskaya residents in an open field near the town of Kizlyar, Dagestan, southern Russia, Sunday, June 26, 2005. [Reuters]
          "Our task ... is to ensure stability and security, and if the people return, this will be ensured," Itar-Tass news agency quoted Alkhanov as saying.

          But the refugees were not convinced.

          "We can't return home -- we can't forget this fear, everything we have lived through. We're peaceful people," NTV television showed one woman living on the camp as saying.

          The refugees are demanding the return of the 11 missing men.

          "If they are not alive, let them return the bodies," Itar-Tass quoted one camp resident as saying.

          Itar-Tass reported more than 230 families were living on the make-shift camp, too frightened to return to Chechnya and the house-to-house searches, known as "zachistka."

          The main question surrounds what exactly happened in the village on June 4 and Alkhanov said a commission had been set up to find the answer.

          A top federal official denied his forces had been involved in any search in the village that day.

          "I can say with full responsibility ... that no special operation took place in Borozdinovskaya on 4 June, or indeed 3 June," Arkady Yedelev, chief of regional counter-terrorist headquarters, said on NTV.

          "Everything happened as a result of operations by illegal armed groups."

          Human rights groups accuse Russian troops of abducting and torturing young men caught up in such searches. Russia accuses Chechen rebels of being Islamic extremists who will stop at nothing to impose religious rule on the Muslim Caucasus region.



          Space shuttle Discovery launch delayed
          Blair plans measures to uproot extremism
          Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            Judge: Saddam trial could begin next month
             
            DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal
             
            Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
             
            NASA delays shuttle launch till Saturday
             
            Annan advocates UN Council expansion now
             
            Israel seals off Gaza Strip settlements
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 在线高清理伦片a| 四虎国产精品永久在线| 性欧美老妇另类xxxx| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 天堂av在线一区二区| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 亚洲av二区国产精品| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人 | 免费人成视频x8x8日本| 蜜臀精品视频一区二区三区| free性开放小少妇| 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费| 亚洲a毛片| 日本成熟老妇乱| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 亚洲精品无码不卡| 日韩精品视频一二三四区| 欧美成人a在线网站| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 国产精品亚洲综合久久小说| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫 久久久久久久久毛片精品 | 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看| 国产精品无码久久久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区 | 日本国产精品第一页久久| 国产在线国偷精品产拍| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 免费的特黄特色大片| 无码人妻一区二区三区免费N鬼沢| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色 | 国产a在视频线精品视频下载 | 福利一区二区在线播放| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 精品国产免费第一区二区三区日韩|