<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Sharon orders security crackdown on far-right Jews
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-06-30 14:13

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said he had ordered "every necessary step" to be taken to prevent Jewish ultranationalists from trying to derail his Gaza withdrawal plan through violence and road blockades.

          Sharon lashed out at far-right Jews in newspaper interviews on Thursday after a day of clashes between security forces and anti-withdrawal activists in Gaza and on Israel's highways.

          It was the worst day of violence between Israeli police and soldiers and ultranationalists bent on scuttling Sharon's plan to evacuate all 21 Jewish settlements in the occupied Gaza Strip and four of 120 in the West Bank in August.

          An Israeli mounted police officer rides towards anti-disengagement protesters during a demonstration aimed at blocking traffic in the ultra-orthodox Mea Shearim neighborhood in Jerusalem, Wednesday, June 29, 2005.
          An Israeli mounted police officer rides towards anti-disengagement protesters during a demonstration aimed at blocking traffic in the ultra-orthodox Mea Shearim neighborhood in Jerusalem, Wednesday, June 29, 2005.[AP]
          "Every incident of this sort of rampaging must stop. I have given clear instructions. We will take every necessary step so that life in Israel proceeds normally," Sharon told the daily Yedioth Ahronoth.

          On Wednesday, anti-Arab Kach radicals squatting in a house in a Palestinian district outside the Gush Katif settlement seriously wounded a Palestinian youth by throwing rocks at his head from close range during stone-throwing clashes.

          Israeli soldiers later stormed the building and ousted the Kach members, mainly youths, who had been intent on establishing a stronghold of resistance to the planned settler evacuation. Thirty rightists were arrested.

          Israeli police also arrested 150 anti-pullout demonstrators who tried to block highways around Israel during Wednesday's evening rush hour.

          Sharon, in an interview with the Haaretz daily, called the assault on the Palestinian youth "an act of savagery, vulgarity and irresponsibility. We cannot let a small group of law breakers impose a reign of terror."

          Opponents of Sharon's plan to "disengage" from conflict with the Palestinians seeking statehood have threatened to bring Israel to a halt ahead of the pullout.

          Some ultranationalists have also threatened violence, and the lives of Sharon and the army chief of staff.

          "They have said they will set the country on fire. They won't set anything on fire. Every one of us must understand and fight this dangerous phenomenon," Sharon told Yedioth Ahronoth.

          Israeli media said security forces would put a number of radicals under detention without trial and that judicial officials would demand harsh sentences for demonstrators blocking roads or those who throw nails on them.

          On Wednesday, suspected opponents of the Gaza withdrawal threw spikes and spilled oil on the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem highway, causing major traffic jams and at least 20 tire blowouts.

          Attorney General Menachem Mazuz ordered the perpetrators be charged with willfully endangering human life on the roads, a charge that carries a 20-year maximum jail term, Haaretz said.



          Space shuttle Discovery launch delayed
          Blair plans measures to uproot extremism
          Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            Judge: Saddam trial could begin next month
             
            DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal
             
            Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
             
            NASA delays shuttle launch till Saturday
             
            Annan advocates UN Council expansion now
             
            Israel seals off Gaza Strip settlements
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Gaza settlers scuffle with troops over demolition
             
          Palestinians proceed on disarmament deal
             
          Gunfire, explosions rattle West Bank camp
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 亚洲人av毛片一区二区| 99久久无码私人网站| 亚洲色无码专线精品观看| 日韩无专区精品中文字幕| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看 | 偷自拍另类亚洲清纯唯美| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕资源网| 美日韩av一区二区三区| 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 丰满的少妇被猛烈进入白浆| 色综合中文| 国产精品区一区第一页| 国产精品久久久久久成人影院| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 91九色国产porny| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 欧美videos粗暴| 亚洲 日韩 国产 制服 在线| 精品无码一区二区三区的天堂 | 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视| 亚洲深夜精品在线观看| 久久综合给合久久97色| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 国产精品露脸视频观看| 18禁一区二区每日更新| 一区二区中文字幕av| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 国产精品嫩草影院一二三区入口| 麻豆第一区mv免费观看网站| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 国产精品白丝一区二区三区 | 99精品国产在热久久| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品| 亚洲人成色4444在线观看| 久章草这里只有精品|