<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Election official says did not collude with Arroyo
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-06 11:21

          The Philippine election commissioner said he did not conspire with President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to rig the 2004 election and also had talked to opposition politicians, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.

          Election Commissioner Virgilio Garcillano also said recordings produced by Arroyo's rivals to bolster their claims of election cheating had been edited.

          "Tell the people that the conversations that have publicly come out of the tapes are untrue. Many of the conversations were doctored," Garcillano told the Philippine Daily Inquirer in a telephone interview published on Tuesday.

          Philippine President Gloria Arroyo talks to Princess Quilana(L), an eight-year-old who is suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia during a visit to the Philippine General Hospital Cancer Institute in Manila.(AFP
          Philippine President Gloria Arroyo talks to Princess Quilana(L), an eight-year-old who is suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia during a visit to the Philippine General Hospital Cancer Institute in Manila July 5, 2005.[AFP]
          "I never did anything to destroy the electoral process."

          Weeks of political turmoil, combined with a Supreme Court freeze on Friday on one of Arroyo's key economic reforms, have put a cloud over Philippine financial markets. Traders said the central bank has been defending the peso in recent days.

          The Inquirer said, beyond the president, Garcillano had talked to opposition vice presidential candidate Loren Legarda, congressional minority leader Francis Escudero and opposition senatorial contender Jamby Madrigal.

          Garcillano, who has been out of public view for at least two weeks, said none of the candidates asked for favors but had voiced concerns about possible fraud in the election.

          Juan Ponce Enrile, an opposition senator and close ally to ousted presidents Ferdinand Marcos and Joseph Estrada, said on Tuesday he had called other election officials to ask that his votes be counted properly, but he denied doing anything wrong.

          The comments reflect an adage of Philippine politics that there are no losers, only winners and those who were cheated.

          ANGER BUT NO UPRISING

          There is no law against candidates talking to election officials in one of Asia's more vibrant and unruly democracies.

          But the opposition, calling on Arroyo to quit as it also levels allegations of corruption against members of her family, has said the conversations were improper for a president.

          Arroyo apologized to the nation last week for a "lapse in judgment" for talking to an election official last year. She did not mention the recordings or Garcillano by name.

          Arroyo, whose second term ends in 2010, is facing the worst crisis of her four-year presidency as some of the business groups, middle-class professionals and Catholic church leaders who form her support base begin to pull back.

          Filipinos are angry about rising prices and pervasive graft but seem wary of the economic and social costs of more upheaval after "people power" uprisings against Marcos in 1986 and Estrada in 2001.

          There also have been a dozen coup attempts in the last 19 years involving members of the military.

          Despite opposition attempts to whip up rage against Arroyo, street protests have been relatively small. The president's rivals also lack a unifying leader and have offered few policy alternatives to cut debt and develop the economy.



          Space shuttle Discovery launch delayed
          Blair plans measures to uproot extremism
          Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            Judge: Saddam trial could begin next month
             
            DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal
             
            Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
             
            NASA delays shuttle launch till Saturday
             
            Annan advocates UN Council expansion now
             
            Israel seals off Gaza Strip settlements
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看 | 久久96热在精品国产高清| 亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区| 久热这里只有精品12| 农村乱色一区二区高清视频| 亚洲第一人伊伊人色综合| 日韩精品18禁一区二区| 国产精品老熟女免费视频| 少妇尿尿一区二区在线免费| 亚洲国产精品成人无码区| 人人澡人摸人人添| 免费看成人毛片无码视频| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 免费无码高H视频在线观看| 夜夜嗨av一区二区三区| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲 | 欧洲精品一区二区三区久久| 最新亚洲国产手机在线| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 国产精品国产精品国产精品| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 手机看片AV永久免费| 国语自产少妇精品视频蜜桃| 国产一级小视频| 看国产黄大片在线观看| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清版A| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也| 日本一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站| 亚洲最大的成人网站| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av|