<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Nanjing Massacre survivors found overseas
          By Yu Zhong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-07-07 06:04

          As the country today commemorates the 68th anniversary of the 1937 Lugouqiao (Marco Polo Bridge) Incident that marked the start of Japan's all-out assault on China, two more survivors of the Nanjing Massacre have been found overseas.

          Lu Anli, 85, and Li Daokui, 73, are now living in Spain and New Zealand respectively, reported Jiangsu-based Modern Express yesterday.

          "It's the first time we have found survivors outside China," Zhu Chengshan, curator of the Nanjing Memorial Hall for Compatriots Murdered in the Nanjing Massacre, was quoted as saying.

          In December 1937, Nanjing fell to the invading Japanese army, and a six-week-long massacre ensued. According to records kept by several welfare organizations which buried the dead after the massacre, around 300,000 people, mostly civilians, were brutally slaughtered.

          Li wrote to Zhu last month from Auckland to recall the terrible experience his family endured during the massacre.

          The then-five-year-old boy's grandmother was killed by Japanese soldiers, his aunt raped, and his mother suffered mental trauma ever after.

          Lu, then 17, survived by escaping to a refugee camp set up by foreigners in the city. She witnessed Japanese troops engaged in a killing, burning, and raping spree.

          "Their memories are the best evidence for the Japanese invaders' brutality," Zhu said.

          Statistics indicate that there are at least 400 survivors of the massacre still alive.

          Meanwhile, activities are being held throughout the country to commemorate the Lugouqiao Incident, during which the intruding Japanese forces assaulted the Marco Polo Bridge in Wanping County.

          A large exhibition opens today at the Chinese Museum of the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression beside the Marco Polo Bridge in suburban Beijing, where the incident took place.

          Hundreds of valuable pictures and relics are on display, among them 141 items are on show for the first time.

          In another development, German Ambassador to China Volker Stanzel, speaking at Beijing Normal University, said yesterday that the key to German re-integration into Europe after World War II was its responsible attitude towards its history.

          Only by facing up to and atoning for its wartime past did it succeed in winning forgiveness from other European countries, he said.



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Survivor tells of Nanjing massacre horrors
             
          Memorial hall receives more massacre proof
             
          Museum receives more proof of massacre
             
          China to expand Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall
             
          Nanjing Massacre survivor wins defamation case
             
          Nanjing Massacre diary to be published
             
          Citizens bid farewell to Nanjing Massacre survivor
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一区二区自偷自拍视频 | 国产精品国产三级欧美二区| 久热这里有精彩视频免费| 99人体免费视频| av无码免费无禁网站| 不卡一区二区国产精品| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美| 一区二区三区在线色视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 亚洲线精品一区二区三八戒| 国产一区二区三区黄网| 国产粉嫩一区二区三区av| 日韩精品无码区免费专区| 成人国产一区二区精品| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲专区 | 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2020| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 东方四虎av在线观看| 在线观看国产小视频| 亚洲精品国模一区二区| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 国产av一区二区三区精品| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区 | 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 成人免费xxxxx在线观看| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 精品午夜久久福利大片| 午夜免费啪视频| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 丰满少妇内射一区| 97视频精品全国在线观看| 国产成人a在线观看视频免费 | 国产成人精品无人区一区| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 日韩av熟女人妻一区二| 亚洲精品久久久久国色天香| 久久国产精品二国产人妻|