<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Death toll in Dazhou rises to 19; 5 missing
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-10 21:13

          At least 19 people died and five others are missing due to floods caused by torrential rain in the city of Dazhou in southwestern China.

          In addition, 250,000 people in Dazhou, Sichuan province, had been made homeless and forced to relocate with a total of two million people affected, an official from the city's civil affairs department said Sunday.

          The Xinhua news agency said the water level has reached up to the third floor of some buildings, submerging the streets in the city.

          Newspapers carried pictures of rescuers plying the deep floodwaters in inflatable boats. A baby was shown in one photo being transported by police in a floating plastic tub.

          All roads leading to the city had been cut off following torrential downpours which have dumped 461 millimetres (18 inches) of rain on the city since Wednesday.

          Police were evacuating residents to safe areas and government officials had rushed to the flood-hit zone.

          State media reported a different death toll from the one the local civil affairs department gave.

          The Sichuan Daily said 20 people have died in Dazhou, with five missing. They were among 65 people who died and 30 missing due to flooding in Sichuan from June 28 to July 8.

          China Central Television meanwhile said 37 people have died and seven are missing from "recent" flooding in Dazhou as well as six other cities in Sichuan.

          It did not specify the timing of the floods or give a breakdown of the deaths by city.

          The report said 420,000 people from the seven cities have been relocated, among 7.2 million people affected.

          China's civil affairs and finance ministries alloted 23 million yuan (2.7 million US dollars) in disaster relief funds to the cities, it said.

          The latest deaths bring the toll from flooding this year in China to about 800 people killed or missing, with the main July-August flood season just starting.

          Floods have always been part of life in China but this year they have been more devastating than usual.

          The most severely affected areas have been the southern provinces of Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan and Guangdong, as well as Guangxi Zhuang region, where unusually heavy rain had caused rivers to swell.



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Rainstorms, flooding leave 65 dead, 30 missing in Sichuan
             
          Pakistan issues flood warning after India releases water in Chenab river
             
          771 killed or missing in floods in China
             
          39 dead in El Salvador, Honduras flooding
             
          5,500 evacuated from floods in Sichuan, Jilin
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 四川bbb搡bbb爽爽视频| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 免费看男女做好爽好硬视频| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 国产最新进精品视频| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线99正片| 国内揄拍国内精品对久久| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 亚洲国产成人久久精品APP| 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 午夜av高清在线观看| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又仑精品| 91福利国产成人精品导航| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| AV老司机AV天堂| 亚洲精品国产三级在线观看| 亚洲综合成人av在线| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区高清视频 | 在线涩涩免费观看国产精品| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 国产综合久久99久久| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 国产精品十八禁一区二区| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院| 精品人妻av区波多野结衣| 福利一区二区在线视频| 亚洲色成人网站www永久四虎| 欧美成人精品在线| 国产精品先锋资源站先锋影院 | 亚洲午夜福利精品一二飞| 在线天堂最新版资源| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 免费无码成人AV片在线|