<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japan, US, South Korea meet for nuclear talks on North Korea
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-14 17:17

          Top nuclear negotiators from South Korea, the United States and Japan have opened discussions in Seoul to lay the groundwork for the resumption talks later this month with North Korea over its nuclear weapons programs.

          After more than a year of stalemate with Pyongyang, North Korea on Saturday agreed to re-open the six-way negotiations -- an announcement that came with key new aid initiatives from South Korea.

          Both Japan and the United States have expressed some hesitation about Seoul's massive offer to stream electricity into the North if it gives up its nuclear ambitions.

          Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Christopher Hill, South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon and Japanese Foreign Ministry Director General Kenichiro Sasae (L-R) pose before talks in Seoul July 14, 2005. Negotiators from South Korea, Japan and the United States met on Thursday to hammer out a strategy for coaxing North Korea into ending its nuclear arms programmes at six-country talks late this month. [Reuters]
          Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Christopher Hill, South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon and Japanese Foreign Ministry Director General Kenichiro Sasae (L-R) pose before talks in Seoul July 14, 2005. Negotiators from South Korea, Japan and the United States met on Thursday to hammer out a strategy for coaxing North Korea into ending its nuclear arms programmes at six-country talks late this month. [Reuters]
          US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Washington wanted to ensure that the focus remained on the North's disarmament, while Japan said that Pyongyang had gone back on its promises before.

          Seoul's foreign ministry officials said the three-way meeting would review the agenda before the full six-way talks -- which also include China and Russia -- resume in Beijing later this month.

          Late Wednesday, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il told Chinese presidential envoy Tang Jiaxuan in Pyongyang that he was looking forward to "positive progress" in the negotiations.

          "North Korea looks forward to the next round of talks taking place as scheduled and to obtain positive progress," China Central Television quoted Kim as saying.

          "The realisation of the Korean peninsula's de-nuclearisation is the target of North Korea," he was quoted saying. "I hope the mechanism of the six-party talks will be an important platform for (its) realisation."

          Kim's remarks came a day after South Korea said it would be able to route some 2,000 megawatts of electricity to North Korea. Seoul also offered 500,000 tonnes of rice and a re-opening of railway links cut more than 50 years ago.

          The energy aid would almost double the North's electric power production, which stood at 2,200 megawatts in 2003, according to Seoul's unification ministry research arm the Korea Institute of National Unification.

          "We expect our energy aid offer, on condition of the North Korean dismantlement of nuclear facilities, to bring about a significant turnaroud," South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Kim-Moon told CBS radio.

          "We will discuss with the US and other allies how to package it," he said.

          The last round of six-nation talks was held in Beijing in June 2004 and the process has been stalled ever since, with Pyongyang accusing Washington of a "hostile policy" aimed at regime change in North Korea.

          Under a 1994 US-North Korea accord, an international consortium had been building the two nuclear power reactors.

          One-third of the project had been completed when it came to a halt after Pyongyang allegedly told US officials in October 2002 that it was running a uranium enrichment program.

          Following hectic diplomatic efforts, the six-way talks started in Beijing in August 2003 to address the international community's concerns.

          Pyongyang broke off the talks in June 2004, rejecting the US offer then on the table, which required an up-front pledge to dismantle all nuclear programs before getting energy and other assistance.

          The North instead wanted a step-by-step approach to weaning itself off its nuclear program, fearing it could come under attack by the United States. The CIA believes Pyongyang has at least one or two crude nuclear bombs.

          Thursday's meeting brought together South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-Soon, US Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill and Kenichiro Sasae, director general of Japan's foreign ministry's Asia-Oceania affairs bureau.



          Space shuttle Discovery launch delayed
          Blair plans measures to uproot extremism
          Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          Japan approves oil drilling, China protests

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          Former bank chief tried on corruption charges

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
            Japan, US, South Korea meet for nuclear talks on North Korea
             
            Judge: Saddam trial could begin next month
             
            DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal
             
            Pakistan train crash carnage kills 128
             
            NASA delays shuttle launch till Saturday
             
            Annan advocates UN Council expansion now
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Rice optimistic North Korea talks can bear fruit
             
          Rice in Seoul for final push on N.Korea nuke talks
             
          New Iran president plans new nuclear ideas
             
          US, Japan agree need for progress in North Korea talks
             
          North Korea agrees to respond to US plan to end nuclear row
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频 | 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 亚洲综合无码AV在线观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频 | 人妻少妇精品久久| 99人妻碰碰碰久久久久禁片| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 国产一区二区爽爽爽视频| 国产亚洲第一精品| 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看 | 国产精品SM捆绑调教视频| 两个人看的www高清免费中文 | 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频| 欧美色丁香| 日韩一区二区三区一级片| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 好男人视频www在线观看| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 粗大猛烈进出高潮视频大全| 日韩成人高精品一区二区| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 亚洲国产av区一区二| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看 | 日韩中文字幕在线不卡一区| 色综合天天综合天天综 | 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM | 女人高潮抽搐喷液30分钟视频| 2021国产成人精品久久| 亚洲AV无码片一区二区三区| 久久综合色最新久久综合色| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 久久国内精品一国内精品| 成人午夜视频在线| 亚洲区一区二区激情文学|