<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>index
                 
           

          Tribunal lays first charges against Saddam
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-17 20:38

          BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's special tribunal has laid the first charges against Saddam Hussein for crimes committed under the former president's rule.

          In this image cleared by the U.S. military, former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein appears in a courtroom at Camp Victory, one of his former palaces on the outskirts of Baghdad, on July 1, 2004. The first criminal case has been filed against Saddam Hussein, stemming from a 1982 massacre of dozens of Shiite villagers in retaliation for a failed assassination attempt against the former leader, the head of an Iraqi tribunal said Sunday. (AP
          In this image cleared by the U.S. military, former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein appears in a courtroom at Camp Victory, one of his former palaces on the outskirts of Baghdad, on July 1, 2004. The first criminal case has been filed against Saddam Hussein, stemming from a 1982 massacre of dozens of Shiite villagers in retaliation for a failed assassination attempt against the former leader, the head of an Iraqi tribunal said Sunday. [AP]
          The tribunal's chief investigating judge told a news conference in Baghdad on Sunday Saddam had been charged along with three others in connection with the killing of Shi'ite Muslims in the village of Dujail, north of Baghdad, in 1982.

          The judge, Raed Jouhi, said court proceedings against Saddam and the others could begin "within days." He did not say when the charges had been made.

          According to Iraq's justice system there must be at least 45 days between charges being brought and a trial beginning.

          Diplomatic sources in Baghdad said Jouhi was probably referring to pre-trial motions rather than the trial itself when he referred to proceedings beginning within days.

          The other defendants are Barzan al-Tikriti, Saddam's half-brother and former head of Iraq's intelligence service; Taha Yasin Ramadan, a former deputy prime minister; and Awad Hamad al-Bander, former chief judge of Saddam's Revolutionary Court.

          The Dujail case was expected to be the first for which Saddam would be tried. It relates to the killing of villagers following an assassination attempt against Saddam as his convoy passed through the village, 60 km (35 miles) north of Baghdad.

          Investigators have said that around 140 men were rounded up and killed by Saddam's security forces following the failed attack. Dujail is one of up to a dozen cases prosecutors are working on bringing against Saddam.

          Investigators have said Dujail is the best case to start with as they say the evidence is clear-cut, making the case more straightforward and increasing the possibility of a conviction.



          Bus crash kills 17, injures 37 in Hubei
          Quzi Street at night
          Abductor releases hostage after talks with negotiator
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Ma elected KMT new leader; Hu congratulates him

           

             
           

          Top LNG ship takes shape in Shanghai

           

             
           

          EU chief: China's rise no threat to others

           

             
           

          Experts: China's century is taking shape

           

             
           

          Obesity targeted in national ruling

           

             
           

          Sino-Russian team to check Baikal ecology

           

             
            Summer floods kill 764 people in China
             
            Ma elected KMT new leader; Hu congratulates him
             
            EU chief: China's rise no threat to others
             
            Beijing says general's words his own
             
            Boys' deaths spark rabies vaccine investigation
             
            Xinjiang mine disaster blamed on owner's greed
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 污网站在线观看视频| 最新的国产成人精品2022 | 美女自卫慰黄网站| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 亚洲 校园 欧美 国产 另类| 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 国产AV福利第一精品| 国产乱来乱子视频| 国模肉肉视频一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 国产一区二区三区四区五区加勒比 | 成人亚洲欧美一区二区三区| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区看片| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 国产成人综合久久精品推最新| 日韩精品一二区在线观看| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 中文字幕无码精品亚洲35| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 国产一区二区免费播放| 国产一区二区在线激情往| 99中文字幕精品国产| 激情六月丁香婷婷四房播| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 99福利一区二区视频| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 99在线国内在线视频22| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 日本视频一两二两三区| 丰满人妻一区二区三区高清精品| 自拍自产精品免费在线| 国产精品av中文字幕| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 亚洲一区二区av免费| 久久99精品久久久久久青青| 激情综合色综合久久丁香|