<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Possible explosives found in north London apartment
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-27 08:43

          Police explosives experts were examining suspicious material found in a north London apartment connected to two men suspected of planting failed bombs, both identified as African immigrants who moved to Britain as children.

          Yasin Hassan Omar arrived in Britain from Somalia in 1992 at age 11, the Home Office said. The 24-year-old, a Somali citizen with British residency, is suspected of attempting to blow up a subway train near Warren Street station.

          Muktar Said Ibrahim, 27, also known as Muktar Mohammed Said, came to Britain in 1990 from Eritrea, his family said. He was granted residency in 1992 and British citizenship in September 2004, the Home Office said.

          Both are the children of refugees, the government said.

          Somalis have been the largest group of asylum seekers over the last decade, with Eritreans in the middle of the pack, according to the Home Office. Though Black Africans, as they are characterized in the 2001 British census, only represent 0.8 percent of the total British population, the vast majority - 78 percent - live in London.

          Said attended his local north London high school in the Stanmore neighborhood between 1991 and 1994, when his family said he moved away from home, returning only rarely to visit.

          "We were shocked when we saw Muktar's picture in the national news," the family said in a statement. "We immediately attended the police station and made statements to the police. We would suggest that anyone with information contacts the police."

          Neighbor Sarah Scott remembered a discussion with Said last November about religion, and his reaction when she told him she was an atheist.

          "He said I should (believe in God) and that he was going to get me some information," the 23-year-old said. He returned with a booklet called "Understanding Islam," in which he had highlighted key passages.

          "Anyone who says 'there is no God except Allah' and dies holding to that will enter paradise," she recalled one passage as reading.

          She said he had never talked about terrorism, but did express his general disgust with society.

          "He talked about evil spirits, he said there were a lot of evil sprits around because everyone was evil around here," she said.

          Police were trying to determine whether the failed July 21 bombings were connected to the deadly July 7 attacks that killed 52 people and the four suicide bombers.

          On Tuesday, police explosives experts were examining what they called suspicious "material" found in a search of Omar's apartment. Said had recently visited the apartment, according to Peter Clarke, head of the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist squad.

          "We are taking things away from the apartment but we have not yet done analysis on what it is," a police spokeswoman said on customary condition of anonymity.

          They also impounded a white Volkswagen Golf near the apartment in connection with their investigation of the July 21 bombing attempts, the spokeswoman said.

          "We checked the car to see if there were any explosives on it and there were not, but we took it away for further forensic examination," she said.

          Police have been searching Omar's apartment in a concrete high-rise since raiding it late Monday.

          A spokeswoman for the London borough, the Enfield Council, told The Associated Press that Omar had been the registered tenant in the apartment since 1999, receiving 75 pounds (US$130, euro110) a month in government housing benefits until May.

          Police also were questioning five people arrested in connection with the July 21 attacks.

          The bombs, which failed to fully detonate, were stored in clear plastic food containers and put into dark-colored bags or backpacks. Clarke said those four bombs were similar to another found abandoned in a park Saturday, raising fears that a fifth bomber is on the loose.

          He appealed Monday to shopkeepers who may have sold the containers for more information.

          A police spokesman, also on customary condition of anonymity, said he could not divulge how the response had been since then.

          "If we tell the public that, we're telling the criminals as well," he said.

          In general, he said between the July 21 attacks and July 25, the police force received 1,150 calls to its anti-terrorist hot line.

          "We're evaluating any and all the information given to us," he said.



          American women call for end of war
          Israeli forces storm Gaza settlement
          South Korean, DPRK separated families hold video reunions
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Guangzhou oil supply 'returning to normal'

           

             
           

          First joint drill with Russia launched

           

             
           

          Scotland bank in US$3.1b deal for BOC stake

           

             
           

          China-US textile talks make progress

           

             
           

          Opinion: Corruption has to stay capital crime

           

             
           

          'Bird flu may cause global economic mayhem'

           

             
            al-Qaida leader in Saudi Arabia killed
             
            Iraq lawmakers work on draft constitution
             
            Israeli forces storm Gaza Synagogues
             
            Encephalitis kills 79 children in India
             
            Almost 90 arrested after Bangladesh bombings
             
            Tigers agree to review Sri Lanka truce, emergency extended
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          British kill Brazilian in bomb probe blunder
             
          London subway station evacuated in security alert
             
          British police arrest second man in bomber hunt
             
          Al-Qaeda claims latest London bombings
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品 | 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 国产成人综合久久亚洲av| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看牲色| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 久久波多野结衣av| 亚洲精品一区二区麻豆| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水| 亚洲国产大胸一区二区三区| 欧美在线精品一区二区三区| 欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕二区| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 免费无码观看的AV在线播放 | 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩蜜臀浪潮| av深夜免费在线观看| 91九色系列视频在线国产| 久久―日本道色综合久久| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 中文人妻AV高清一区二区| 亚洲日本精品国产第一区| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 熟妇的味道hd中文字幕| 精品国内自产拍在线观看| 少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 国产综合久久99久久| 最近的最新的中文字幕视频| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 国产精品无码专区| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 亚亚洲视频一区二区三区| 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人| 亚洲精品动漫一区二区三| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 在线无码午夜福利高潮视频| 久久婷婷五月综合色99啪ak|