<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Pork low on menu as fears stay high
          By Huang Zhiling and Wang Zhenghua (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-08-04 05:56

          Wu now buys about 5 kilograms of pork at the nearest farm produce market as the number of pork consumers in his restaurant has nosedived.

          "Most diners eat fish and rabbits, few people order dishes made of pork. Some diners have asked me to use fish as the raw material to cook the dish 'Twice-cooked meat,'" said Ding Yuanyou, a 29-year-old chef in the restaurant.

          "As an increasing number of diners prefer fish and rabbits, their prices have risen by 10 per cent in the local farm produce market, while the price of pork has not dropped, for many pork sellers have stopped their business," he said.

          Wu said he has to go to the market early to buy pork. It would be sold out if he arrives there after 11 o'clock in the morning. "The reason is that only a few people sell pork now," he said.

          Conversely, an increasing number of people in Ziyang, Sichuan, where the first case of the streptococcus suis was discovered on June 24, are again eating pork, said Zhang Jing, a government worker.

          People believe that it is now safe to eat pork because the government has reinforced quarantine, he said.

          New cases

          One new human case of streptococcus suis and one death caused by the disease were reported yesterday in Sichuan, according to the Ministry of Health.

          By noon yesterday a total of 206 human cases, including 165 confirmed patients and 41 suspected cases, have been reported in 10 cities of the province. So far 38 people have died there.

          No other human or pig cases of the disease were reported in other areas of the country yesterday, the ministry said.

          (China Daily 08/04/2005 page3)


          Page: 12



          Villages flooded in Anhui
          Pet dogs tie the knot in Changchun
          60-meter-long bridal gown
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Imports of crude oil expected to slow down

           

             
           

          Roadside bomb kills 14 US marines in Iraq

           

             
           

          Talks on charter flights welcomed

           

             
           

          Six-party talks totter into no man's land

           

             
           

          Pork low on menu as fears stay high

           

             
           

          Ordinary house buyers unhurt by revaluation

           

             
            Ordinary house buyers unhurt by revaluation
             
            Investors relieved after CNOOC drops bid
             
            India says closer US ties won't distance China
             
            Country soaked in torrential downpour
             
            Henan coal mine accident kills 24
             
            Six-Party Talks approaches final stage
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲sm另类一区二区三区| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久| 无码一区中文字幕| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| japanese边做边乳喷| 男女做aj视频免费的网站| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 久久久精品成人免费观看| 麻豆精品久久精品色综合| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码| www久久只有这里有精品| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 国产99青青成人A在线| 久久特级毛片| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区 | 日韩av一区二区精品不卡| 色欲狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕| 99在线国内在线视频22| 人妻少妇看a偷人无码| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 亚洲成人免费一级av| 在线中文字幕人妻视频| 一区二区偷拍美女撒尿视频| 久久这里都是精品二| 国产午夜精品福利免费看| 亚洲中文在线精品国产| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 精品午夜福利短视频一区| 99在线精品免费视频九九视| 毛片一区二区在线看| 亚洲男女内射在线播放| 久久精品伊人波多野结衣| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 亚洲色成人一区二区三区人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 精品久久久久久无码免费| 第一页亚洲| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下|