<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          London bombings suspect to appear in court
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-08-04 18:31

          Thousands of police officers patrolled London's streets and sprawling subway system Thursday, four weeks after four bombs killed 56 people. The first man charged in connection with the series of attacks was scheduled to appear in court.


          Police surround a bus near Kings Cross, London,Tuesday Aug. 2, 2005. The bus caused a security incident after smoke was spotted coming from it, but was later given the all clear by police and the bomb squad. [AP]
          The massive security operation involving 6,000 officers was intended to reassure the public four Thursdays after the July 7 attacks on three subway trains and a bus and two Thursdays after the failed July 21 attacks.

          Officials stressed there was no specific intelligence of a third attack, but undercover police were mingling with passengers, and officers were armed with machine guns and pistols. Police helicopters hovered above while traffic was heavier than normal.

          "It's a little bit eerie," said Rosalyn Cooper, 23, before she got on the Tube. "You can't help thinking about when it will happen again."

          On the Northern line, authorities told commuters to watch out for suspicious activity.

          Meanwhile, London transport authorities on Thursday opened the Piccadilly Line, the subway line that was worst-hit in the July 7 attacks, easing disruption on the network that carries some 3 million passengers a day.

          "The return of the Piccadilly line is a major step as the Underground and London get back to normal," London Underground Managing Director Tim O'Toole said.

          Transport for London, the public body that runs the Underground, said passenger numbers had dipped by 30 percent on weekends and by between 5 percent and 15 percent on weekdays since July 7.

          Meanwhile, some $14.2 million has been raised through charitable donations to help victims of the July 7 attacks. The London Bombings Relief Charitable Fund said bereaved relatives would receive payments of $8,900, while people who were injured and spent a night in hospital will receive $5,300.

          The first man charged in connection with the London bombings was to appear in court Thursday as police continued to question 14 other suspects in custody on suspicion of involvement in the July 21 attacks.

          Ismael Abdurahman, 23, from southeast London, was to appear at Bow Street Magistrates' Court in central London to face charges of withholding information about those who carried out the failed attacks.

          Prosecutors allege that Abdurahman, who was charged under anti-terrorism legislation, had information he knew might help police capture suspects involved in "the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism."

          One of the suspected bombers from July 21, Hamdi Issac, has been charged in Italy with association with the aim of international terrorism. He traveled to Italy shortly after the botched attacks and Britain is seeking to extradite him. Italian court officials on Thursday said an extradition hearing would be held Aug. 17.

          Police were also pursuing international links 錕斤拷 to Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Zambia 錕斤拷 as they hunted for possible conspirators in the bombings and tried to determine whether the two sets of attackers were linked. No suspects are being held in connection with the deadly July 7 suicide attacks, which killed 56 people, including the four bombers.

          The Piccadilly Line is one of the busiest sections of London's subway system. It had been partly suspended since a bomb exploded on a train in the July 7 attacks, killing 21 commuters 錕斤拷 a closure that caused significant disruption on the network.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产视频最新| 久久夜夜免费视频| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 亚洲最大日韩精品一区| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看 | 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 无码刺激a片一区二区三区| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 大伊香蕉精品视频在线| 网友自拍视频一区二区三区| 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 免费人成年激情视频在线观看| 无码av最新无码av专区| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 国产成人av一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 亚洲日本中文字幕区| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜 | 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 一区二区中文字幕久久| 亚洲国产精品500在线观看| 成人深夜节目在线观看| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 少妇伦子伦精品无吗| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区| 国产免费视频一区二区| CAOPORN免费视频国产| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影 | 久久精品国产亚洲不AV麻豆| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 亚洲av成人区国产精品| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 极品教师在线观看免费完整版| 色猫咪av在线网址| 人妻熟女久久久久久久| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 老熟女一区二区免费| 日韩熟女熟妇久久精品综合| 中文字幕不卡在线播放|