<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          1st stage of 4th-round talks lay foundation
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-08-08 11:03

          Almost all delegations to the fourth round of six-party talks on the Korean nuclear issue considered that the first stage of the talks has laid a foundation for progress in future consultations and wish that a common document would come into being as early as possible.

          The six-party talks, which reopened on July 26 in Beijing, will have a three-week recess, during which delegates will report to their respective governments, study further each other's positions and resolve differences which still exist.

          After the six parties decided to have the short break, Kim Kye-gwan, chief negotiator of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), said that the United States must change its position on requiring DPRK to abandon all its nuclear programs. "It's the key to the success of the next-stage six-party talks," he said.

          Kim noted that the delegates reached a consensus on the goal of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and reaffirmed the principle of "word for word, action for action."

          The six parties, which also include China, the Republic of Korea (ROK), Japan and Russia, exchanged views on some "questions of principle" in a "sincere, frank and friendly" atmosphere though they failed to reach an agreement, said Kim, who is also vice foreign minister of the DPRK.

          He ascribed the failure in issuing a common document mainly to the "major differences" between the DPRK and the United States on the definition of denuclearization.

          The DPRK does not want to give up its right to peacefully use nuclear power while the United States attempts to keep the DPRK from the right,"Kim said.

          The denuclearization cannot be realized by the DPRK alone, and the United States and the ROK should also take actions, Kim said.

          He added that his country is ready for more bilateral contacts and hopes the United States could change its position on requiring the DPRK to abandon all its nuclear programs, including peaceful use of nuclear power.

          Kim said it's very important for the United States to remove its nuclear threat against the DPRK, which has prompted the DPRK to develop nuclear weapons.

          He urged the United States to dismantle the nuclear weapons in the ROK and agreed to receive verification.

          US chief negotiator Christopher Hill said much progress had been made in the 13-day talks though differences remained.

          He attributed the decision to have a recess to the remaining differences between the DPRK and the United States. "We were not able to finish the job, not able to bridge remaining gaps."

          Hill, also the US assistant secretary of state, was optimistic about a possible joint document in the next stage, however. "There is real logic to try to reach an agreement, logic to everyone. I'm still hopeful we can automatically arrive at that," he said

          "I think the Chinese draft is an excellent basis for reaching an agreement,"said Hill, adding that the Chinese have done what they could do to help achieve the goal of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

          Song Min-soon, deputy head of ROK delegation, considered the first-stage talks was "very helpful for all the parties to exchange views on their respective stances".

          He also expressed his hope for an agreement to be reached in the proposed common document in the next-stage talks.

          In comparison with the previous three rounds of talks, the current round featured discussions about substantial problems, a Japanese government official who declined to be named said here Sunday afternoon.

          He noted that Japan did not give up hopes for prospects of the talks.

          On Sunday morning, he said, the Japanese and the DPRK delegations held a 20-minute meeting, at which the Japanese side stressed its consistent stance on Korean nuclear and abduction issues.

          The Russian delegation to the fourth round of the six-party talks left Beijing Sunday noon for Moscow after the parties concerned agreed to take a recess.

          Delegation head Alexander Alexeyev said Saturday evening he hoped the three-week recess might provide a good opportunity for the six parties to adopt a common document to continue the talks and reach the target of denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

          A common document would definitely be agreed upon and adopted by the parties after the recess, "Alexeyev said, adding that Russia believed the six-party talks remained the best mechanism to solve the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91午夜福利在线观看精品| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 日韩三级一区二区在线看| 欧美色丁香| 国产精品自拍视频第一页| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久 | 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 亚洲gay片在线gv网站| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 老色99久久九九爱精品| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 日韩人妖精品一区二区av| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆 | 国产性猛交xxxx乱大交| 四虎国产精品久久免费精品| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影 | 少妇乳大丰满在线播放| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 性欧美视频videos6一9 | 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌 | 日韩精品成人区中文字幕| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 18禁国产一区二区三区| 日韩精品中文字幕亚洲| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 亚洲成人精品一区二区中| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 亚洲日产无码av| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 日本老熟女一二三区视频| 国产桃色在线成免费视频| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 免费国产一级 片内射老| 国产成人综合久久精品下载|