<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Probe ordered into colliery accident
          By Qiu Quanlin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-08-12 05:58

          XINGNING, Guangdong Province: A national investigation team was officially set up by the State Council China's cabinet yesterday to find the cause of the Daxing Coal Mine accident in Xingning, Guangdong Province.

          While principal work is still focused on rescuing the 122 miners still trapped underground, an investigation into the accident's cause is also urgent, Li Yizhong, director of the investigation team, told a press conference in Xingning, yesterday.

          "We should find out why the accident happened as quickly as possible, so we can prevent such disasters from happening again," said Li, also director of the National Bureau of Production Safety Supervision and Administration.

          Preliminary investigation suggests the local government had not been properly supervising mines in the area. The Daxing mine had been operating for several years without the necessary production licences, Li said.

          "Daxing continued mining even after the Guangdong provincial government issued an order to suspend production at all local mines in the wake of the tragedy on July 14 in Xingning that killed 16 miners,

          "The coal mine obtained a safety certificate early in June, but it was found not to meet the mine production safety standard. We should find out why the local government approved the certificate," Li added.

          According to Li, management officials of the coal mine and some top local officials should bear responsibility for the accident.

          Prior to yesterday, two local officials Meizhou Mayor He Zhengba, and Xingning Mayor Zeng Xianghai had been removed from their posts for failing to properly supervise the mine.

          After setting up the investigation team, Li said the central government and related departments are determined to make mines adhere to safety and production standards.

          The Supreme People's Procuratorate will also be involved in the investigation, Li said.

          Meanwhile, fifteen miners trapped in a flooded coal mine in East China's Jiangxi Province for over a month have been confirmed dead, Xinhua reported yesterday.

          The flooding occurred at around 4:00 pm on July 7 in a licensed coal mine located in Shangli County when 16 miners were working underground, just one miner escaped.

          All the dead miners were local farmers.

          (China Daily 08/12/2005 page2)



          Chimpanzee suffers from smoking addiction
          The tide is high but they're holding on
          China, Russia military drills stage landing
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          EU, China begin talks on textile row

           

             
           

          Joint forces storm beaches at climax of drills

           

             
           

          Taiwan students on mainland given level fees

           

             
           

          Japan, China to jointly develop 4G mobile

           

             
           

          China says market to decide yuan's value

           

             
           

          CCTV sends record invitations for festival

           

             
            Temasek close to buying BOC stake - FT
             
            N. Korea nuclear talks likely as planned
             
            Japan, China to jointly develop 4G mobile
             
            Two bus accidents claim 33, injure 56
             
            NPC debates further raising tax threshold
             
            Farmers protest over alleged lead poisoning
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲最大的成人网站| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 236宅宅理论片免费| 亚洲国产精品一区二区视频| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 久久av中文字幕资源网| 亚洲av永久一区二区| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品11p| 青青草a国产免费观看| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 国产精品毛片一区二区 | 中国明星xxxx性裸交| 久久亚洲精品亚洲人av| 动漫av网站免费观看| 奇米网777狠狠狠俺| 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩蜜臀浪潮| 中日韩中文字幕一区二区| 日本国产精品第一页久久 | 浴室人妻的情欲hd三级国产| 人妻中文字幕一区二区视频| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 国产一精品一av一免费| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 免费人成黄页在线观看国产| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 日韩精品a片一区二区三区妖精 | 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无| 91精品蜜臀国产综合久久| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 色综合色国产热无码一| 特黄特色三级在线观看| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 草草浮力影院| 毛片一级在线|