<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Brazil "outraged" at new information on young man mistakenly killed in London
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-08-19 10:03

          The Brazilian Foreign Ministry said Thursday that new reports about the killing of a Brazilian man who was allegedly mistaken for a terrorist by British police have "outraged" the government.

          "The most recent information," together with images linked to the killing, "worsen the Brazilian government's feeling of outrage," the ministry said in a statement.

          Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes was shot eight times by a British policeman in a London subway station on July 22, a day after suspected terrorists carried four bombs into London's subway system.

          But British news reports this week, citing documents apparently based on closed-circuit footage, suggested that Charles de Menezes did not act suspiciously or disobey police instructions.

          London police said previously that Charles de Menezes ran away from police officers because his work permit had expired. And seeing that Charles de Menezes was running, police officers mistook him for a terrorist, chased him, overpowered him and killed him. The police expressed sorrow for this incident but said it would do so again under similar circumstances.

          The British press said on Wednesday that Charles de Menezes might have been killed not by mistake, but because of a series of ambiguities tainted with racist elements.

          Contradicting the initial police statement, the images obtained from the subway's closed-circuit video show that the Brazilian was not wearing winter clothes and was not carrying a suspicious backpack.

          The British press reported that Charles de Menezes did not know he was being followed by the police and did not run away from the agents; nor did he jump over the Stockwell subway station gates. He walked calmly and even took a free newspaper before boarding the train.

          Such information seems to refute chief of London police Ian Blair's statement that the Brazilian man, a 27-year-old electrician, was directly linked to the unsuccessful July 21 attacks in London.

          The Brazilian Foreign Ministry said the country will send a team to London next Monday to help with the investigation.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          London police officer ordered Brazilian to be taken alive
             
          Leaked documents in Brazilian's death allege London police error
             
          Britain could pay US$1m to Brazilian family - report
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美二区| 麻豆亚州无矿码专区视频| 夜夜爽夜夜叫夜夜高潮| 四虎永久免费影库二三区| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 国产成人午夜福利在线小电影| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲天堂| 自拍视频一区二区三区四区 | 抽搐一进一出gif免费动态| 亚洲国产日韩a在线亚洲| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 国产无遮挡18禁无码网站免费| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 国产L精品国产亚洲区在线观看| 在线观看国产久青草| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 性XXXX视频播放免费直播| 人人做人人妻人人精| 久热中文字幕在线| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 国产短视频精品一区二区| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 国产成人高清亚洲一区二区| 国产色a在线观看| 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫 | 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 女同久久精品国产99国产精品| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 亚洲色大成成人网站久久| 日韩中av免费在线观看| √在线天堂中文最新版网| 国产精品国产精品国产精品|