<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Report: North Korea restarted nuclear reactor before July talks
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-08-22 09:28

          North Korea restarted a nuclear reactor before it returned to multinational talks in July on its nuclear programs, a newspaper said Sunday, AP reported.

          A U.S. reconnaissance satellite detected steam coming from a boiler connected to a nuclear reactor building, the national newspaper Asahi Shimbun said, quoting unnamed "officials close to the six-way talks including American high-ranking officials."

          In the Washington-datelined report, Asahi said it was the same reactor from which North Korea said it had completed removing 8,000 fuel rods in May for possible reprocessing of spent fuel.

          No steam had been detected after the reactor was shut down in March and April, according to the newspaper.

          A U.S. official told the newspaper that the steam could be a sign that the reactor at the North's main nuclear complex at Yongbyon had been restarted.

          It said there also were signs that construction work on another reactor may have resumed at Yongbyon.

          Asahi said that officials at the latest round of the six-nation talks _ held in Beijing from July 26 to August 7 _ discussed the reactor and the possible start of construction work, but the newspaper did not give details.

          "Though North Korea indicated it was ready to give up these nuclear reactors, it is steadily expanding its nuclear development," the newspaper quoted an unnamed U.S. official as saying.

          Officials at Japan's Foreign Ministry were not available Sunday.

          South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon, who is in Washington for talks with U.S. officials, told CNN on Sunday that he had no "confirmed information on this matter."

          "We have been closely monitoring this and exchanging information with the U.S.," he said. "As we have agreed during the six-party talks the last time, the participating countries, particularly North Korea, should not make any major actions" that could affect the ongoing negotiations, he said.

          The latest round of talks aimed at ending the North's nuclear ambitions is in recess after the six countries failed to reach agreement. The North insists it should still have the right to "peaceful" nuclear activities, but Washington wants the Korean Peninsula to be nuclear-free.

          The talks are scheduled to resume in the week of August 29 in Beijing.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁一级毛片| 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 国产资源站| 久久一区二区中文字幕| 被绑在坐桩机上抹春药| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕专区| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 天堂va蜜桃一区二区三区| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 国产+免费+无码| 国产午夜在线观看视频| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 无码国内精品人妻少妇蜜桃视频| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 国产精品亚洲片在线| 国产一级老熟女自拍视频| 内射老阿姨1区2区3区4区| 国产一区二区黄色激情片| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 夜夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爰爰| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看春色| 成人国产乱对白在线观看 | 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 内射视频福利在线观看| 人妻放荡乱h文| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 中文国产成人久久精品小说| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 丰满少妇69激情啪啪无| 精品日本免费一区二区三区| 欧美黑人大战白嫩在线| 中国明星xxxx性裸交| 国产对白熟女受不了了| 亚洲无码熟妇人妻AV在线| 东京热大乱系列无码| 人妻中出受孕 中文字幕在线|