<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Indonesia pulls 1,300 troops out of Aceh in peace pact move
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-08-22 16:02

          Some 1,300 Indonesian soldiers have been pulled out of Aceh province, the first major step by Indonesia to begin implementing a historic peace deal struck last week with separatist rebels.

          Two battalions from the army's Kostrad strategic reserve, about 1,300 men, left on board a navy ship from Krueng Geukueh port in North Aceh early Monday, military deputy spokesman Ahmad Yani Basuki said.

          "The pullout is part of our commitment to the peace agreement," Basuki said, declining to give details on how many troops were left in the resource-rich province at the northern tip of Sumatra island.

          Indonesian soldiers board a navy ship as they prepare to pull out of Aceh province, at Krueng Geukuh harbour, August 22, 2005.
          Indonesian soldiers board a navy ship as they prepare to pull out of Aceh province, at Krueng Geukuh harbour, August 22, 2005.[Reuters]
          Indonesia and rebels from the Free Aceh Movement (GAM) signed a historic peace pact in Helsinki last Monday, agreeing to end hostilities after a 29-year conflict which has left around 15,000 dead, mostly civilians.

          Under the accord, GAM dropped its long-held demand for independence for a form of local self-government and agreed to disarm and demobilise its 3,000 fighters.

          Indonesia promised to withdraw its non-local security forces by the end of the year, offer amnesties to rebels, and allow the creation of political parties in the province.

          About 14,000 military and 7,000 police are expected to remain in Aceh after the pullout is completed. GAM complained shortly after the pact was signed that the figure was too high.

          The rebels have also alleged that 10,000 proxy militias belonging to the Indonesian Armed Forces (TNI) were active in Aceh and had threatened to kill rebels after they disarm under the pact.

          Indonesia has in response pledged to protect the rebels.

          The departing troops were given a farewell ceremony attended by Aceh's military commander and a member of the Initial Monitoring Presence, a precursor of the international Aceh Monitoring Mission, Basuki said.

          The mission will eventually comprise at least 200 unarmed monitors from the European Union and Southeast Asia, who will oversee the implementation of the pact. Their work officially begins on September 15.

          Basuki added that the troops had served for about one year in Aceh and would be returned to their respective battalion bases in West Java province.

          Separately justice minister Hamid Awaluddin said more than 90 percent of nearly 1,500 rebels detained on politically-related charges would be eligible for an amnesty to be announced later this month.

          "I stress that those to be given amnesty are political activists who had been sentenced for subversion or faced subversion charges," he told reporters.

          "The number of people jailed for subversion is much larger (than for criminal offences). More than 90 percent," he added.

          A total of 1,472 GAM prisoners were currently in jail, he said. Some 450 other rebels were freed last week to mark Indonesia's independence day.

          The government is to meet with a parliamentary commission on Wednesday to explain the amnesty, which must be put in place by August 31. The commission will then offer details to parliament, which cannot block the amnesties but must be consulted.

          Both sides have been cautiously optimistic that the agreement will open the way for lasting peace, a hope lent renewed urgency after the December 26 tsunami which hit Aceh the hardest, killing at least 131,000 people.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 97se亚洲综合在线天天| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 91精品国产自产在线蜜臀| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP | 天堂а√在线地址在线| 精品国产粉嫩一区二区三区 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣 | 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| AV区无码字幕中文色| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 亚洲国产av无码精品无广告| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 久久精品国产亚洲AV麻| 欧美中文一区| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 大香伊蕉在人线国产最新2005| 日本少妇三级hd激情在线观看| 亚洲成人av在线资源| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2020| 日韩精品亚洲专区在线观看| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码 | 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 日韩理伦片一区二区三区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 四虎国产精品免费久久久| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲精品三区四区成人少| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃 | 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 国产欧美另类精品久久久| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 日本55丰满熟妇厨房伦| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 国产精品久久综合桃花网|