<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Al-Qaeda targeting US, Australia "this year"
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-08-29 09:18

          Al-Qaeda has listed the United States and Australia as prime targets for attacks this year along with Britain, South Korea's spy agency has reported, according to a lawmaker, AFP reported.

          South Korea, Japan and the Philippines are secondary targets, South Korea's National Intelligence Service (NIS) told parliament this week, quoting a "senior" Al-Qaeda member arrested last month.

          "According to NIS, this terrorist testified that South Korea, Japan and the Philippines are secondary targets, while the United States, Britain and Australia are the prime targets for this year," a lawmaker told AFP.

          NIS did not reveal the name of the Al-Qaeda member, where he was arrested or what country handed over the information, according to the lawmaker sitting on the National Assembly's intelligence committee, who requested anonymity.

          The comments come after the Financial Times quoted French investigating magistrate Jean-Louis Bruguiere as saying that an Asia-Pacific financial centre such as Sydney, Tokyo or Singapore could be targeted by Al-Qaeda extremists.

          NIS told the committee that security officials were on alert for attacks in South Korea, which is hosting an Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in the southern port of Busan in November.

          South Korea, Japan and the Philippines have all contributed troops to the US-led war in Iraq. South Korea, which like Japan hosts US military bases, has 3,600 troops in Iraq, the third-largest contingent after the United States and Britain.

          Britain has already been targeted by extremists this year with 56 people dying in the July 7 bombing of three subway trains and a double-decker bus in London.

          Australia's Prime Minister John Howard on Friday acknowledged his country was a possible terror target as he responded to the Financial Times report.

          "I have said for a long time this country can't imagine that it's free from the prospect of a terrorist attack," he said.

          "We are, in my view, well prepared. But the important thing is not to have an effective response mechanism after the attack, the aim is to try and stop it occurring in the first place."

          In the interview published on Friday, Bruguiere, France's top terrorist investigator, said Asian financial centres could be targeted to undermine investor confidence.

          "We have elements of information that make us think that countries in this region, especially Japan, could have been targeted" by the Al-Qaeda network, he said.

          "Any attack on a financial market like Japan would mechanically have an important economic impact on the confidence of investors. Other countries in this region, such as Singapore and Australia, are also potential targets."

          Asia-Pacific financial capitals reacted calmly to the report but officials said the region was prepared for the worst.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Al-Zarqawi claims Jordan al-Qaida attack
             
          al-Qaida leader in Saudi Arabia killed
             
          Purported al-Qaida video threatens US troops
             
          Al-Qaida's No. 2 threatens London, US
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人啪啪一区二区三区| 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 色综合激情丁香七月色综合| 久久婷婷综合色一区二区| 韩国精品视频在线日韩| 2021AV在线无码最新| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 国产成人av一区二区三| 亚洲精品久久久中文字幕痴女| 国产成人精品手机在线观看| 正在播放酒店约少妇高潮| 亚洲中文超碰中文字幕| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜亚洲sv | japanese边做边乳喷| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 一本色道久久88亚洲综合| 国产女主播免费在线观看| 老王亚洲AV综合在线观看| 太粗太深了太紧太爽了动态图男男| bt天堂新版中文在线| 国产一区二区三区美女| 亚洲国产精品成人综合久| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁2022| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 国产欧美日韩va另类在线播放| 亚洲性日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 免费国产午夜理论片不卡| 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 一区二区三区中文字幕免费 | 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产成人午夜精品影院| 青青青青久久精品国产| 18禁男女爽爽爽午夜网站免费| 国产AV福利第一精品| 日韩av无码免费播放|