<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Beijing gears up for China Open
          By Zhao Rui (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-09-01 06:12

          With no more than two weeks before the eagerly-anticipated China Open, TOM Group Limited, the event's operator, is aiming to promote it as a first-class tournament with Chinese flair featuring the world's high-profile tennis phenoms.

          "China Open is a ten-year event in the country, so we will try to add more Chinese culture into it step by step," said Ekkehard Rathgeber, TOM's chief operating officer. "It's not only a tennis tournament but also a reflection of Chinese culture."

          This year, the US$1.1 million tournament has attracted a stronger line-up than its first year. French Open winner Rafael Nadal will take to the court along with Spaniards Carlos Moya and Juan Carlos Ferrero, and Argentine Guillermo Coria.

          On the women's side, five of the world's top 10 players will join the all-star roster, including World No 1, World No 2 Lindsay Davenport of the United States, as well as World No 2 Russian Maria Sharapova and Svetlana Kuznetsova. Tennis celebrities Serena and Venus Williams will also bring the glitz and glamour of the sport to Beijing.

          "I am confident to organize a successful tournament this year," said Rathgeber. "I hope it will elevate Beijing's status in the world of sports."

          As the biggest tennis extravaganza ever held in Beijing, China Open has opened the floodgates for tennis mania across the city in 2004 when Russian Marat Safin and Serena Williams clinched the titles.

          "Their participation proves the status of China Open," said Rathgeber.

          However, some said a star-studded roster is not enough to lift the China Open into world-class heights as fans doubt whether those tennis superstars really take the event seriously.

          Moya lost in the first round last year. German Rainer Shuttler and Ferrero were then ousted in the second round.

          But Rathgeber believes fans will see all-around improvements this year.

          "I will communicate with all the players about this issue.

          "We have made some specific improvements on the event's preparation, including services for players, media and spectators, ticketing, promotional activities, traffic and security concerns," he said at a news conference on Tuesday.

          Organized by The State Administration of Sports and Beijing Municipal government, the tournament has attracted wide sponsorships from the likes of Coca Cola, Citizen, Mercedes-Benz, Sony-Ericsson and Lacoste. The event also teamed up with China Centre Television (CCTV) and Sohu.com. About 300 media from home and abroad have confirmed their attendance.

          As for the ticket sales, "Emma", the event's official ticketing agent, has released wide-ranging ticket prices for fans. The tickets are divided into five categories ranging from 25 yuan (US$3) to 1,200 yuan (US$148), cheaper overall than last year.

          At the moment, the organizers are training volunteers and more English-speaking security personnel are expected to be part of the event.

          (China Daily 09/01/2005 page16)



          US Open starts first round
          Premiere of Real Madrid's film
          Svetlana Khorkina for Play Boy
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Baghdad bridge stampede kills 965

           

             
           

          China-US textile talks to continue third day

           

             
           

          Corruption behind coal mine woes targetted

           

             
           

          Human rights deal with UN signals progress

           

             
           

          Typhoon nears: batten down the hatches

           

             
           

          Scientists plan 22nd South Pole expedition

           

             
            Reports: Yao Ming signs five-year $75 million extension
             
            Beijing gears up for China Open
             
            USA Cycling defends champion Armstrong
             
            China gets on high horse with fun-loving gymnasts
             
            Du Wei set for Celtic in race against time
             
            Yao Ming scores 15 as China wins last warm-up
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品色一区二区三区| V一区无码内射国产| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 日韩在线视频网| 国产鲁鲁视频在线观看| 国内精品久久久久久影院中文字幕 | 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 日韩高清免费一码二码三码| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 久久91精品牛牛| 性欧洲大肥性欧洲大肥女| 精品久久高清| 国产精品三级中文字幕| AV成人午夜无码一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精美视频| 暖暖免费观看电视在线高清| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 加勒比无码专区中文字幕| 成人国内精品视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区啪啪| 欧美日韩一区二区三区在线视频 | 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 国产成人福利在线视频播放下载| 国内精品一区二区不卡| 给我免费播放的电影在线观看| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| a级免费视频| 三级4级全黄60分钟| 激情综合网址| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 亚洲av首页在线| 2020久久国产综合精品swag| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 亚洲成人精品在线伊人网| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 欧美xxxx性bbbbb喷水| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 亚洲日韩av无码中文字幕美国| 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 国产伦一区二区三区精品|