<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Video: Al-Qaida behind London blasts
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-02 06:59

          Khan and al-Zawahri did not appear together in the tape, but shots of each were edited together. While their appearance together in an edited tape appeared to show some level of coordination, it would have been more significant had they appeared together in one portion — indicating that al-Zawahri was a hands-on commander who met directly with an attacker.

          Two U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the message's sensitive nature, said that any claim of responsibility did not necessarily indicate that al-Qaida planned or directed the attack.

          This is a video grab taken from the pan-Arab televison TV channel Al Jazeera and aired on Thursday Sept. 1, 2005, that allegedly shows Mohammed Sidique Khan who was allegedly one of the suicide bombers of the July 7, 2005 attacks in London.
          This is a video grab taken from the pan-Arab televison TV channel Al Jazeera and aired on Thursday Sept. 1, 2005, that allegedly shows Mohammed Sidique Khan who was allegedly one of the suicide bombers of the July 7, 2005 attacks in London. [AP]
          The officials said al-Qaida would regard the London bombings as a victory whether they were directly involved in them or not.

          In the video, al-Zawahri threatened the West with "more catastrophes" in retaliation for the policies of President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

          "I talk to you today about the blessed London battle, which came as a slap to the face of the tyrannical, crusader British arrogance," said al-Zawahri, who appeared in a black turban and white robes with an automatic weapon leaning against the wall beside him. "It's a sip from the glass that the Muslims have been drinking from."

          Al-Zawahri and bin Laden are both thought to be hiding along the rugged Afghan-Pakistani border.

          Khan, a 30-year-old resident of the English city of Leeds, reportedly traveled to Pakistan before he died in the bombing of the London Underground train near Edgware Road.

          He spoke with a heavy Yorkshire accent in the tape, which showed him sporting a trimmed beard. The image resembled photos of him published after the deadly attacks.

          In London, a police spokeswoman said authorities would consider the tape "as part of our ongoing investigation."
          Page: 123



          Pakistani, Indian officials meet for peace
          Death toll of Baghdad bridge stampede nears 1,000
          Barretos Rodeo International Festival
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Tibet sees forty years of marked progress

           

             
           

          New Orleans in anarchy with fights, rapes

           

             
           

          Typhoon pounds Fujian, forcing evacuation

           

             
           

          Foreign missile umbrella on Taiwan opposed

           

             
           

          Video: Al-Qaida behind London blasts

           

             
           

          Numerous pacts for EU-China summit

           

             
            New Orleans in anarchy with fights, rapes
             
            Video: Al-Qaida behind London blasts
             
            US poverty rate was up last year
             
            Kazakh president pledges 'free, fair' upcoming vote
             
            Israel aims to quit Gaza by September 15 - sources
             
            Bush warns against price gouging on gas
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          British kill Brazilian in bomb probe blunder
             
          EU vows to implement anti-terror measures
             
          London police officer ordered Brazilian to be taken alive
             
          Mistaken bomb suspect tackled before shot
             
          UK holds 10 foreigners deemed to be security threat
             
          Egyptian chemist knew two London attackers
             
          Police out in force 4 weeks after London attacks
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产肉丝袜在线观看| 国产午夜福利av在线麻豆| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 欧美精品一国产成人综合久久| 国产微拍精品一区二区三区| 国产不卡免费一区二区| 黄色三级网站免费| 亚洲高清国产自产拍av| 免费现黄频在线观看国产| 伊人久久精品亚洲午夜| 日本一区二区三区有码视频| 国产精品激情av在线播放| 国产精品夜间视频香蕉| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 国产成人一区二区三区久久精品 | 亚洲成AV人片在线观看麦芽| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 无码人妻人妻经典| 久久亚洲精品成人综合网| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 乱色熟女综合一区二区三区| 国产熟女肥臀精品国产馆乱| 伊人欧美在线| 丰满人妻无码∧v区视频| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 国产成人精品性色av麻豆| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 日韩精品一区二区在线看| 四虎国产精品永久在线无码| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码久久99| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 手机看片AV永久免费| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄|