<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          UN invited to Syria in Hariri probe
          (AP )
          Updated: 2005-09-04 10:07

          "Mr. Mehlis is welcome in Damascus," Mekdad told Al-Arabiya TV by telephone from New York, adding that his country "has an interest in this investigation in order to eliminate all allegations and to prove that Syria has nothing to do at all with this case."

          The arrest warrants against the four generals — among Lebanon's most powerful figures during Syria's three-decade control over Lebanon — were issued by Elias Eid, the Lebanese investigating magistrate who spent two days questioning them.

          Eid accused the generals of "deliberate killings, participation in the planning, execution and bombing that led to the killing (of Hariri and 20 others) ..., carrying out terrorist acts and possession of arms and explosives," according to a senior court official who revealed the contents of the warrants to The Associated Press.

          If officially charged on the basis of the accusations, the generals will face counts that carry the death penalty, said the official who spoke on condition of anonymity as he was unauthorized to speak to the media. Lebanese Prosecutor-General Said Mirza has issued preliminary criminal charges against the four generals.

          The suspects are Brig. Gen., Mustafa Hamdan, current commander of the Presidential Guards; former General Security chief Maj. Gen. Jamil Sayyed; ex-director general of Internal Security Forces, Maj. Gen. Ali Hajj; and Brig. Gen. Raymond Azar, the former director general of military intelligence.

          Mehlis, who left Beirut on Saturday to Geneva, has said there were no Syrian suspects so far in Hariri assassination, but the U.N. team has accused Damascus of refusing to turn over documents and ignoring interview requests.

          Syria's invitation to Mehlis came a day after it was disclosed that Washington was reportedly planning to increase pressure on Syria to cooperate.

          U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will try rally support when hosting European and Middle Eastern leaders during a meeting on the sidelines of the special session of the U.N. General Assembly in New York in two weeks, two senior U.S. officials said Friday.

          Syrian President Bashar Assad will not be invited even though he is expected to attend the assembly session along with more than 100 government leaders, said the officials on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to announce Rice's plans.

          Mehlis is scheduled to travel to New York to brief U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan on the probe into Hariri's killing.


          Page: 12



          Hurricane Katrina batters US
          Pakistani, Indian officials meet for peace
          Death toll of Baghdad bridge stampede nears 1,000
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          New Orleans left to the dead and dying

           

             
           

          President Hu's visit to the US postponed

           

             
           

          China offers US$5 million to hurricane victims

           

             
           

          Hu: War remembered for peace, future

           

             
           

          1,697 financial staff punished for bank crimes

           

             
           

          Death toll of Typhoon Talim rises to 54

           

             
            New Orleans left to the dead and dying
             
            Saddam Hussein trial to begin next month
             
            20 Iraqis die in attacks north of Baghdad
             
            Cuban to send doctors to US for hurricane relief effort
             
            US: N.Korea ready to restart nuke talks
             
            Bush: Katrina response 'not acceptable'
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Hariri probe focuses attention on Syria
             
          Lebanese police arrest three former pro-Syrian security chiefs
             
          Hariri takes on slain father's mantle in polls
             
          Lebanon PM quits, says time for elections
             
          U.N. OKs probe of Lebanon ex-PM's killing
             
          UN to approve probe of Hariri killing
             
          U.N. may probe Hariri assassination again
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜理论片在线观看| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 2019香蕉在线观看直播视频| 福利一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区v| 成人在线观看不卡| 亚洲精品中文字幕一二三| 亚洲精国产一区二区三区| 秋霞鲁丝片成人无码| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 秋霞人妻无码中文字幕| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 农村老熟女一区二区三区| 国产乱人激情H在线观看| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 日韩一区二区三区东京热| 人人妻人人澡人人爽不卡视频 | 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 国产精品国产高清国产av| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 理论片一区| 麻豆精产国品一二三区区| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 久久久久久久久毛片精品| 91在线视频视频在线| 国产一区二区内射最近更新| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 国产一区二区三区导航| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 亚洲国产成人AⅤ毛片奶水| 亚洲大尺度视频在线播放| 国产人妻高清国产拍精品| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 福利一区二区三区视频在线| 国内精品自线在拍| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区|