<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Nations to resume north Korea nuke talks

          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-08 21:45

          Talks on dismantling North Korea's nuclear program will resume next week, China said Thursday, even as Pyongyang raised a possible obstacle to progress by renewing its demands for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the Korean Peninsula.


          A North Korean soldier at Panmunjom in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between South and North Korea. Talks aimed at persuading North Korea to abandon its nuclear weapons programs will resume in Beijing on September 13, China said, even though the main protagonists remain at loggerheads.[AFP]

          Six-nation talks are due to resume Tuesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang said. Speaking at a regular news briefing, he appealed to all sides to be "flexible and practical" in trying to reach a settlement to the long-running dispute.

          The talks recessed Aug. 7 after the two Koreas, the United States, China, Japan and Russia failed to agree on a statement of principles despite 13 days of negotiations.

          The main sticking point then was North Korea's insistence on its right to a civilian nuclear program. Washington says Pyongyang shouldn't be allowed any nuclear program, peaceful or otherwise, because of its record of broken promises.

          The talks were meant to resume in Beijing last week, but North Korea postponed that due to anger over U.S.-South Korean military exercises that were under way and Washington's appointment of a special envoy on North Korea's human rights.

          "The path to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula is torturous and complicated," Qin said. "We can't resolve all the questions in just a few rounds of talks, but we should not be pessimistic about the process."

          The announcement came two days after North Korea reasserted its position, calling the idea it could yield to outside pressure and dismantle its atomic power industry "unimaginable ... without getting any proposal for compensating for the loss of nuclear energy."

          The North also urged the United States to acknowledge its "legitimate right to nuclear activity for a peaceful purpose and take an option to find a fair settlement of the nuclear issue."

          Also Thursday, Pyongyang demanded that the United States withdraw its troops from South Korea.

          North Korea has said it can't dismantle its nuclear program unless the United States drops its "hostile policy. The United States has countered that it has no intention of invading North Korea.

          The nuclear row broke out in late 2002 after U.S. officials said the North admitted having a secret nuclear program in violation of an earlier deal to abandon its weapons ambitions. The two Koreas technically remain in a state of war as the 1950-53 Korean War ended in a truce, not a peace treaty.

          The Rodong Sinmun, the North's main newspaper, claimed the United States is driving a "fire cloud of war" over the Korean Peninsula by positioning state-of-the-art military hardware in the South and preparing for a pre-emptive nuclear attack against the North.

          "If it is true that the U.S. has no intention to invade and has the stance to ensure peace on the Korean Peninsula and improve the relations with (North Korea), it should prove it in practice by making a decision for the withdrawal of its troops without delay," the newspaper said in a commentary carried by the North's official Korean Central News Agency.

          Thursday marked what North Korea called the 60th anniversary of U.S. troops' occupation of South Korea. Korea was divided after its liberation from Japan's colonial rule at the end of World War II in 1945, with U.S. forces stationed in the South and Soviet forces in the North.

          About 32,500 American troops are stationed in the South under a mutual defense treaty as a deterrent against threats from the North.

          But the South Korea said a recent U.S.-South Korean military exercise proved Washington was planning an invasion. The 12-day drill that ended this month was largely a computer-simulated war game that U.S. and South Korean officials said was purely defensive.

           



          Germany's Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder campaigning
          Rescue continues in New Orleans
          Egyptian presidential election campaigns conclude
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Siberian oil pipeline to go to China first: Putin

           

             
           

          N. Korea nuclear talks to resume Sept 13

           

             
           

          Reports: Arafat died of massive stroke

           

             
           

          President Hu due in Canada for visit

           

             
           

          Japanese encephalitis kills 53 in India

           

             
           

          Mubarak leads Egypt presidential election

           

             
            Reports: Arafat died of massive stroke
             
            Mubarak leads Egypt presidential election
             
            Concerns grow about toxic floodwaters
             
            Saddam did not confess to mass killings - lawyer
             
            North Korea demands withdrawal of US troops from South
             
            Typhoon Nabi leaves 32 dead or missing in Japan
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久成人综合亚洲精品欧美| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 毛片一级在线| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 国产成人av三级在线观看| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 午夜自产精品一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品久久久久久| 国产色悠悠综合在线观看| 挺进朋友人妻雪白的身体韩国电影| 亚洲av综合色一区二区| 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 免费人妻精品一区二| 人妻少妇偷人作爱av| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 成人精品色一区二区三区| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕| 中文字幕自拍偷拍福利视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 久久中文字幕无码一区二区| 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2020| 亚洲成人av在线资源网| 1769国产在线观看免费视频| 国产一区二区三区国产视频 | 久久夜色精品亚洲国产av| 综合色一色综合久久网| 四房播色| 亚洲第一狼人成人综合网| 手机在线看永久AV片免费| 一区二区偷拍美女撒尿视频| 国产三级a三级三级| 国产精品黄在线观看免费| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 爱啪啪精品一区二区三区|