<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Eight wounded in Pakistan KFC, McDonald's blasts
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-09-09 17:10

          Twin bomb blasts wounded eight people at crowded KFC and McDonald's fast food restaurants in Pakistan's southern city of Karachi, a senior provincial official said.

          Rauf Siddiqui, interior minister of southern Sindh province, said the explosions were linked to a nationwide strike called by opposition parties on Friday, but the opposition denied any involvement.

          "We have very strong suspicions that the blasts were in connection with the opposition strike call," Siddiqui told AFP, adding that no one had been arrested yet in connection with the attacks.

          "Eight people were injured, mainly by flying glass," Siddiqui said.

          The first explosion happened in the KFC in Karachi's upscale Defence district at around 12:40 am (1940 GMT), injuring a number of people including a baby girl and her family, police and witnesses said.

          The device planted on the restaurant's mezzanine level shattered its plate glass windows and blew a hole in a concrete wall.

          "I was having a meal by myself when I heard a big explosion and all the windows were blown in," witness Mohammed Nehan told AFP. "The family near me were all rushed to hospital afterwards."

          The second blast happened behind the kitchen at a crowded McDonald's kiosk around two kilometres (more than one mile) on the Karachi seafront. There were no injuries.

          The explosions came hours before the strike, called by Islamic and secular opposition groups in response to recent talks between Pakistan and Israel and a crackdown on religious schools by President Pervez Musharraf.

          "They were just crackers, not bombs, and apparently it was an attempt to terrorise and harass people, compelling them to stay at home today to make the strike a success," Siddiqui said.

          "We have, however, started our investigations and we are looking into other apspects of the blasts," he said. "We just want to catch the real culprit instead of carrying out random arrests."

          The opposition denied any involvement, saying the bombs were planted by government agents.

          "The blasts were carried out by those who are accusing us... it is a peaceful strike," Mairaj-ul-Huda, city chief of the Jamaat Islaami party, told AFP.

          The strike itself appeared to have fallen flat. There were restrictions on some public transport but most businesses in the capital Islamabad and the major cities of Karachi and Lahore were open.

          Western fast food chains have previously been targeted by Islamic hardliners in Pakistan, while Karachi has long been plagued by sectarian and religious violence.

          On May 30, a Shiite Muslim mob torched another KFC in Karachi in revenge for a suicide attack on a nearby Shiite mosque, allegedly carried out by a Sunni extremist group.

          Four KFC employees perished in the flames while two froze to death after hiding in a cold storage room.

          Separately, Karachi police said they arrested an Al-Qaeda-linked militant Thursday in connection with a May 2002 suicide attack outside the Sheraton hotel, which killed 11 French engineers and three Pakistani bystanders.



          12th APEC Finance Ministers Meeting
          Germany's Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder campaigning
          Rescue continues in New Orleans
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China gains ground on UN list of developed nations

           

             
           

          Officer acquitted in beating of Chinese tourist

           

             
           

          Putin: oil pipeline will serve China first

           

             
           

          China to expand relations with Canada: Hu

           

             
           

          ADB: China economy to grow 9.2% this year

           

             
           

          Showbiz opens up to foreign investors

           

             
            Arafat's death remains a mystery
             
            Ukraine President dismisses government
             
            Mubarak wins Egypt election in landslide
             
            US raises concerns with India over Iranian nuclear issue
             
            Rebels, Sudan govt ready for Darfur talks
             
            Bush suffers in polls post-Katrina
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Iran's top nuclear negotiator in Pakistan for talks
             
          Pakistan deploys 9,500 troops at border
             
          India, Pakistan agree to free prisoners
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈 | 日韩有码中文字幕av| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 亚洲国产高清第一第二区| 国产女人被狂躁到高潮小说| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射| 国产成人不卡无码免费视频| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区 | 女人喷水高潮时的视频网站| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 漂亮少妇高潮在线观看| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 女性裸体啪啪拍无遮挡的网站| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 久久亚洲精品天天综合网| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 久久久久青草线综合超碰| 老牛精品亚洲成av人片| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 久久青草精品A片狠狠来| 日韩淫片毛片视频免费看| 边做边爱免费视频| 免费看的日韩精品黄色片| 久久综合色天天久久综合图片| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 国产99青青成人A在线| 亚洲av午夜精品无码专区| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 欧美性猛片aaaaaaa做受 | 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 饥渴老熟妇乱子伦视频| 男人又大又硬又粗视频|