<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Province closes all coal mines, permanently
          By Qiu Quanlin in Guangzhou and Fu Jing in Beijing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-09-16 05:59

          Coal mining will soon cease to exist as an industry in South China's Guangdong Province.

          In the wake of the Daxing Coal Mine flooding in Xingning in early August, which killed 123 miners, the provincial government has already shut down 112 mines because they lacked the required production or work safety licences.

          It will soon close the remaining 141 mines, located in Meizhou, Qingyuan and Shaoguan. The shutdowns, government officials said yesterday in Guangzhou, are permanent.

          The decision came as the State Administration of Work Safety prepares to send a huge supervision force to make sure more than 7,000 unsafe coal mines nationwide meet national safety standards.

          In documents published on Wednesday, Guangdong officials cited safety and environmental concerns as the reason for the shutdown. The mines there had already been ordered to stop production for safety inspections after the accident in Daxing.

          The shutdown will better protect people's lives and property, as well as natural resources, sources said. The 253 mines' combined production of about 8 million tons of coal annually makes up a small proportion of the province's total economic performance.

          This figure is only a fraction of the national coal production, which was 1.9 billion tons last year.

          Guangdong officials said the province will set aside a special fund to compensate mines for being closed and help miners to transfer their jobs, sources said.

          It will also try to stabilize the price of coal by buying coal from other provinces and regions.

          In Beijing, Li Yizhong, director of the State Administration of Work Safety, said up to one-third of China's mines could be shut down permanently after the nationwide inspection.

          "We will give them one chance, by suspending production, to root out their unsafe practices they will be closed if they cannot meet the safety standards" by the end of this year, Li said in a statement.

          Unsafe mines kill at least 6,000 workers every year in China. In the past, governments had ordered illegal or unsafe coal mines to stop production after fatal accidents. But enforcement was difficult mainly because local officials were working as "protection umbrellas" for the mines and owners.

          In an effort to stop this kind of corruption, the State Council ordered all officials and civil servants who have invested in coal mines to cut their ties with the pits by September 22.

          Yesterday, the National Development and Reform Commission also said 32.1 billion yuan (US$3.94 billion) earmarked to upgrade safety in the State-owned mines has been distributed.

          (China Daily 09/16/2005 page2)



          Children of migrant workers receive education in Guiyang
          Chaerhan Salt Lake
          2005 World Summit and UN 60th General Assembly
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Foreign investors able to buy large SOEs

           

             
           

          Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit

           

             
           

          Shanghai-Taipei direct flight proposed

           

             
           

          US and North Korea clash at nuclear talks

           

             
           

          Province closes all coal mines, permanently

           

             
           

          China not planning more yuan revaluations

           

             
            Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit
             
            Alien invaders hurting economy
             
            ASEAN economic relationship booming
             
            Insurance partner joins 2008 Olympics
             
            Province closes all coal mines, permanently
             
            Man in coma after burning himself
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕精品1在线| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 中文字幕少妇人妻精品 | 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮| 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区AV | 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区 | 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女| 亚洲精品无码人妻无码| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区一区| 日韩幕无线码一区中文| 免费看国产成年无码av| 亚洲精品国模一区二区| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 武装少女在线观看高清完整版免费| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久| 丁香五月激情图片| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 无码熟妇人妻AV在线影片最多| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 人妻丝袜AV中文系列先锋影音| 亚洲欧美综合人成野草| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区| 色爱综合另类图片av| 亚洲av成人午夜电影在线观看| 日日噜久久人妻一区二区| 久久亚洲精少妇毛片午夜无码| 国产精品自产拍在线播放| 亚洲人成在线观看网站无码| 亚洲一区二区av高清| 国产精品久久久福利| 久久国产精品乱子乱精品| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合|