<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Full Coverages>World>Iran Nuke Issue>News
             
           

          Iran threatens to end spot checks of nuclear sites
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-09-25 20:03

          Iran threatened on Sunday to halt spot checks of its nuclear facilities after the U.N. watchdog passed a resolution requiring Tehran to be reported to the Security Council over what the West fears is a covert atomic arms programme, Reuters reported.

          Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki on Saturday rejected as illegal the resolution passed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) that could take Iran's case to the U.N. Security Council at a later, unspecified date, the student news agency ISNA said.

          Iran currently implements the Additional Protocol to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) allowing U.N. inspectors to make unannounced checks of nuclear facilities. The protocol has not yet been ratified by Iran's hardline parliament.

          "Iran has no legal commitment to continue implementation of the Additional Protocol," ISNA quoted Mottaki as saying. "The resolution is illegal, illogical and politically motivated."

          But Mottaki said Iran had no intention to pull out of the NPT if the Islamic Republic falls foul of the Security Council.

          "Iran will respect the NPT and will continue to cooperate with the IAEA," Mottaki said.

          The resolution called on Iran to suspend its uranium enrichment-related activities and to resume talks with France, Britain and Germany, which collapsed after two years when Iran resumed parts of its sensitive nuclear activities last month.

          Enriched uranium can be used to make atomic weapons.

          Mottaki said Iran would not yield to international pressure to abandon its peaceful nuclear activities, but was ready to continue talks within the framework of the NPT.

          "We will never exclude talks. But Iran will include new countries in talks," Mottaki said.

          Mottaki predicted a rough ride at the next IAEA board of governors meeting on November, when Iran's case could be referred to the Security Council.

          "We will use all diplomatic measures to preserve our right (to have nuclear technology)."

          Hardline lawmakers, who control a majority in Iran's parliament, called on the government on Sunday to resume uranium enrichment activities.

          "It was an unfair ... resolution. We urge the government to nullify the voluntary suspension of Iran's peaceful nuclear work phase by phase," said a statement, signed by some 180 deputies.

          Iran had repeatedly warned that it would start uranium enrichment, suspended under last year's agreement with the EU foreign ministers, if its case was sent to the Security Council.

          "If the EU refers Iran's case to the Council, we will adopt appropriate measures," Mottaki said.

          "Iran will announce its final decision after the return of its delegation from Vienna and necessary reviews."

           
            Story Tools  
             
           
               
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产中文字幕第一页| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女 | 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 人妻无码中文字幕| 婷婷五月亚洲综合图区| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 四虎国产精品永久一区高清| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 天天摸天天操免费播放小视频| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 人妻一区二区三区人妻黄色| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 国内精品一区二区在线观看| 少妇特黄a一区二区三区| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 中文字幕国产在线精品| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 成人性生交片无码免费看| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 8AV国产精品爽爽ⅤA在线观看| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 国产精品67人妻无码久久| 中文字幕国产在线精品| 亚洲精品欧美综合四区| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码在线观看 | 夜色福利站WWW国产在线视频| 中国国产一级毛片| 精品久久综合一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 国产精品爆乳在线播放第一人称| 国产99视频精品免费专区|