<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Suicide bombers blamed for carnage on Bali
          (Telegraph)
          Updated: 2005-10-03 10:22

          Suicide bombers were blamed by police last night for three co-ordinated attacks on the Indonesian tourist island of Bali that killed 26 people.


          Video footage of the Kuta attack
          Television pictures of the three bombers' heads, recovered with some lower limbs, showed one of them apparently smiling slightly at the moment his device detonated.

          "All that is left is their head and feet," said Maj Gen Ansyaad Mbai, the country's leading anti-terrorism officer. "We can therefore conclude that the explosives were around their waists."

          He said the attacks appeared to be the work of Jemaah Islamiyah, a group linked to al-Qa'eda, which killed more than 200 people in Bali in 2002. "The modus operandi of Saturday's attacks is the same," the general said.

          Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim nation but Bali is mainly Hindu. That, coupled with its popularity with western visitors, makes it a favoured target.

          Azahari bin Husin, a bombmaker, and Noordin Mohammad Top, both Malaysian refugees, are believed to be behind much of Jemaah Islamiyah's carnage. But they were not among the three bombers who attacked a restaurant in Kuta, Bali's biggest resort, and two seafront cafes in nearby Jimbaran.

          Video footage of the Kuta attack showed a man in a black T-shirt and jeans with something on his back strolling into a restaurant full of diners, then exploding.

          Wayan Jipang, 33, a surfing guide, said there was panic when the bombs went off in Jimbaran. "Everyone was trying to run away," he said. "I saw limbs and heads on the beach. It was chaos."

          At least three other people were believed to have been involved in the attacks, said Maj Gen I Made Mangku Pastika, Bali's police chief.

          "There are those who planned it, those making the arrangements, those preparing the bombs. Those are the ones we must search for."

          At least 12 Indonesians, four Australians and one Japanese were among the dead. Some bodies in the mortuary at Sanglah hospital in Denpasar, at least two of them Caucasian, have yet to be identified. The figure of 26 dead includes the bombers. A total of 122 people were injured.

          Charles Humfrey, Britain's ambassador, said that one gravely wounded Briton had been flown to Singapore and another, slightly hurt, had been treated and released.



          Bali bombings kill 25, 100 injured
          US millionaire ready for space trip
          Los Angeles fire
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Suicide bombers blamed for carnage on Bali

           

             
           

          India-China energy partnership favourable for ASEAN

           

             
           

          Hu, Bush hail opening of Festival of China

           

             
           

          Japan eyes ministerial talks with China

           

             
           

          Typhoon Longwang hits Fujian after Taiwan

           

             
           

          21 die as tour boat capsizes on US lake

           

             
            Suicide bombers blamed for carnage on Bali
             
            EU FMs fail to break Turkey deadlock
             
            21 die as tour boat capsizes on US lake
             
            Suicide bombers kill 25 in Bali tttacks
             
            New start needed for N.Korea reactors, South says
             
            Los Angeles wildfire chars 24,000 acres, 3 Homes
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Bali police say militants plan more Indonesia bombs
             
          Accused Bali bomb mastermind welcomes death penalty
             
          Indonesians applaud smiling bomber's death sentence
             
          Smiling Amrozi sentenced to death for Bali bombings
             
          Amrozi defiant before Bali blast verdict
             
          Two bombs kill seven in Philippines
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本在线视频www色影响网站| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 伊人久久大香线蕉av五月天| 国产私拍大尺度在线视频| 日韩一区二区三区精品区| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 伊在人亞洲香蕉精品區| 日韩美少妇大胆一区二区| 午夜免费福利小电影| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 国产成人av大片大片| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看| 国产亚洲av日韩精品熟女| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一 | 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 视频一区二区无码制服师生| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 国产亚洲色视频在线| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 性欧美巨大乳| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 这里只有精品免费视频| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久| 激情综合色综合久久丁香| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| 国产普通话对白刺激| 韩国青草无码自慰直播专区| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 精品国产v一区二区三区| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区| 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 国产精品一区二区三区日韩| 午夜福利在线永久视频| 丰满日韩放荡少妇无码视频| 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部 | 日韩av无码DVD|