<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Japan ready to resume talks with China
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-10-05 09:43

          Japan has proposed to China that working-level talks on undersea oil and gas deposits in a disputed area of the East China Sea resume on Oct. 19, Japan's trade minister said Tuesday.

          Shoichi Nakagawa gave no other details of the proposed talks, which would be the fourth round between the two sides in the past year. A ministry official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Japan had not yet received a reply from China.

          The last round of talks ended inconclusively last week.

          "Japan wishes to deal with the issue in a calm way," Nakagawa later told a parliamentary committee.

          The two countries have been feuding over claims to undersea oil and gas deposits in the area and the delineation of their exclusive economic zones there.

          The clash is part of the overall troubled relationship between Japan and China. While economic ties between the two countries are extensive, territorial disputes and clashes over Japan's attitude toward its record during World War II continue to hamper political and diplomatic relations.

          Last month, Japan lodged a protest against China after Tokyo said it had confirmed that Beijing was extracting natural gas from the Tianwaitian oil field in the East China Sea.

          China said that it was within its rights to continue new gas drilling activity in the area.

          In the discussions held last week in Tokyo, Japan urged China to stop developing the disputed gas fields and called for joint Tokyo-Beijing exploitation of natural resources in the area. China said it would respond to Japan's proposals at the next meeting.

          Nakagawa also hinted that Tokyo would protect any Japanese companies that begin exploration in the region from a Chinese threat.

          "If a private company were to start activities in the area," Nakagawa said, "then the Japanese government has a responsibility to make sure it can carry out its work safely." Nakagawa did not elaborate.

          Japan gave Teikoku Oil drilling rights earlier this year. That action drew a formal protest from Beijing, which called it a severe provocation.

          Under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, which both Japan and China have signed, coastal countries can claim an economic zone extending 370 kilometers, or 230 miles, from their shores. The disputed reserves lie within both countries' claims, and the United Nations has until May 2009 to rule on the matter.

          The battle over undersea resources has contributed to a deterioration of relations already soured from a dispute over Japanese textbooks that some critics say gloss over Tokyo's wartime atrocities.

          Another issue is Japan's drive to gain a permanent seat on the UN Security Council, a move China opposes.



          Coal mine explosion kills 34
          Typhoon Longwang hits Taiwan
          National Day "Golden Week" holiday
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Typhoon claims 65, dozens missing

           

             
           

          CCB plans up to US$7.64b in IP0 - sources

           

             
           

          59 policemen lost in Typhoon in Fujian

           

             
           

          Super-efficient nuke reactor set for trial

           

             
           

          Snow expected in Beijing for talks

           

             
           

          Poor management blamed for mine blast

           

             
            CCB plans up to US$7.64b in IP0 - sources
             
            Typhoon claims 65, dozens missing
             
            59 policemen lost in Typhoon in Fujian
             
            Road accidents kill 133 during National Day holiday
             
            Snow expected in Beijing for talks
             
            Personal income rises in Guangdong
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Onshore oil production to reach 150 mln tons
             
          2006 crude, oil products quotas set
             
          Private pipeline to import Russian oil
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜福利看片在线观看| 亚洲欧美人成网站aaaa| 一本精品99久久精品77| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 国产在线观看免费观看| 久久国产精品精品国产色| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 亚洲成人精品| 国产成人综合亚洲精品国产| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区 | 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 337p粉嫩大胆色噜噜噜| 少妇特黄a一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久AV福利动漫 | 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码精品视频 | 国产短视频一区二区三区| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 成年黄页网站大全免费无码| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 九九热免费精品在线视频| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 色吊丝二区三区中文字幕| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 国产精品入口麻豆| 精品精品久久宅男的天堂| 动漫AV纯肉无码AV电影网| 色成人精品免费视频|