<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Militants announce truce in quake-hit Kashmir
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-10-11 14:16

          Kashmiri militants fighting Indian rule have announced a temporary, unilateral ceasefire in parts of the disputed Himalayan region affected by a devastating earthquake, a spokesman said on Tuesday.

          United Jihad Council, a loose alliance of about a dozen militant groups, also called on its fighters to take part in relief activities in the region.

          "We are temporarily suspending our activities in the areas hit by the earthquake," UJC spokesman Saleem Hashmi told Reuters.

          Hashmi declined to say how many of the UJC's fighters had been killed or affected by Saturday's 7.6-magnitude quake.

          More than 30,000 people have been killed in one of the worst earthquakes to hit South Asia, most of them in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir where the UJC is based.

          Kashmir lies at the heart of the rivalry between South Asia's nuclear-armed arch-rivals. Tens of thousands have been killed in a 16-year-old Muslim insurgency in Indian-ruled Kashmir which India says is backed by Pakistan.

          Pakistan denies the charge and says the revolt is indigenous.

          However, relations between India and Pakistan have improved since they launched a peace process early last year.

          In a further sign of improving ties, Pakistan announced on Monday it would accept quake relief assistance from India.

          However, it ruled out allowing Indian troops onto its territory to join relief work in Pakistani Kashmir, which the insurgents regard as their "base camp".

          A spokesman for Jamat-ud-Dawa, an Islamist charity linked to the banned Pakistani militant organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba, said that around 100 of its fighters and their families had been killed by the quake in Pakistani Kashmir.

          He said another 300 activists and their families had been trapped in the region.

          The spokesman, who asked not to be named, said hundreds of its members were involved in relief activities in the region.

          "We have set up a field hospital in Muzaffarabad where 33 surgeons had operated on around 90 people so far."

          The charity's Taiba Hospital in Muzaffarabad, capital of Pakistani-controlled Kashmir, has been destroyed.

          Lashkar-e-Taiba does not belong to the UJC, which comprises militants drawn from Indian Kashmir.

          Pakistan outlawed Lashkar-e-Taiba in January 2002, a month after its fighters were accused of taking part in an attack on India's parliament in New Delhi -- an act that brought the two nations to the brink of war.

          Shortly before the ban, leaders and cadres of Lashkar-e-Taiba set up the charity organisation to avoid the crackdown.

          Lashkar-e-Taiba is regarded as one of the most organised militant outfits in Pakistan, and analysts believe Islamabad has failed to crack down on it as hard as it has done on others.



          Quake jolted South Asia, killing more than 30,000 people
          Liberia's first post-war elections
          Strong earthquake hits Indian subcontinent
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China to launch Shenzhou VI October 12-15

           

             
           

          Pakistan: Whole generation lost in quake

           

             
           

          Leadership to adjust growth model

           

             
           

          Many ministries misused funds, report says

           

             
           

          ADB invests US$75 million in Bank of China

           

             
           

          Israeli, American win Nobel for economics

           

             
            Desperate Pakistanis await earthquake aid
             
            EU slaps bird ban on Turkey as alarm mounts
             
            Rhein-Main Base closing after six decades
             
            Ex-Iraqi officials sought in $1b theft
             
            Police: Tajik blast victim was in quarrel
             
            Germany getting first female chancellor
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Midnight rumors keep Kashmiris out of their homes
             
          Kashmir bus accident leaves 44 dead
             
          Politicians from Indian, Pakistani-controlled Kashmir hold first-ever conference
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码成人AV片在线| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看 | 成本人片无码中文字幕免费| 天天爽夜夜爱| 国产在线观看毛带| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品 | 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 亚洲精品国产成人av蜜臀| 久久一区二区三区黄色片| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 国精产品999国精产品视频| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 正在播放肥臀熟妇在线视频| 伊人热热久久原色播放WWW| 国产成人拍精品免费视频| 色窝窝免费播放视频在线 | 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看| jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 亚欧美闷骚院| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 免费男人j桶进女人p无遮挡动态图| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 日本少妇三级hd激情在线观看| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 一区二区三区毛片无码| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 精品国产自在现线看久久| 国产av综合色高清自拍| 亚洲国产精品无码久久电影| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 国产av最新一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三区四区| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 久女女热精品视频在线观看|